Ford Forums banner

Phase 3 on the market in QLD

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Nedwob 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Haha, I didnt even notice that they had different wheels, i noticed the color change though, and thought it was just the different lighting.

Did anyone notice that the bottom one has what looks like VIC plate on it... haha. Super Dodgy sale.

#13 ·
I'm assuming that crime was committed in the early 80s, when GTs and HOs were worth SFA

-Dave-

#14 ·
Correct

It doesn't sound like much, but $11k was a considerable amount of money back then - more than the price of a new a car if i remember correctly.

What makes things twice as worse, was that about 6 months prior to that i saw that Phase 4 for sale considerably cheaper - but i didnt know what it was at the time and passed it up. I wanted a Vermillion Fire Phase 3, not a green Fairmont.........

Silly me...

#16 ·
Heh- heh. Whoops. I spoke to the vendor and he is rectifying the situation. It is a factory vermillion fire car, was painted track red. Sold with the globes. It was on display at Speed on Tweed, I thought it was a nice old jigger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.