Purple Xb Fairmont Love Wagon - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2004, 23:30   #1 (permalink)
gilbiegt351

Purple Xb Fairmont Love Wagon

Can any one out tell me why XB sataion wagons are not out there.
Is it that they have all been stuffed by old painter crews and sparkies or Is it that they Just Dont Have The Look.

We are rolling one into the shop this week with it in mind to fit it out with Roller Style LTD front, Trim & Driveline.

There is nothing like the look of Purple & Chrome & Crushed Red Velour Seats Against Woodgrain & Shagg Pile.

The last one was straight & reserved this one will run on MOJO.

Regards Aussie Powers.

Where can I get Fluffy DICE ?
gilbiegt351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2004, 01:03   #2 (permalink)
Ford Appreciation Society

Re: Purple Xb Fairmont Love Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbiegt351
We are rolling one into the shop this week with it in mind to fit it out with Roller Style LTD front, Trim & Driveline.
There is a red one cruising around the ACT, Roller Style LTD front and all... Not sure if it is an XB or an XC though...
Old 02-24-2004, 01:24   #3 (permalink)
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane

should look sweet as when its done...dont forget to post pics. as to why you dont see many its coz firstly most are totally buggered and no one wants to spend the small fortune to restore them, secondly its a stationwagon as most prefer sedans and thirdly the majority are 6s.

oh and when your ripping the front off the LTD and gutting it for the interior just think of me as i soooooo want one!
davway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 03:04   #4 (permalink)

Because they are 30 yrs old.
330boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 14:07   #5 (permalink)
gilbiegt351

Quote:
Originally Posted by davway
should look sweet as when its done...dont forget to post pics. as to why you dont see many its coz firstly most are totally buggered and no one wants to spend the small fortune to restore them, secondly its a stationwagon as most prefer sedans and thirdly the majority are 6s.

oh and when your ripping the front off the LTD and gutting it for the interior just think of me as i soooooo want one!
We have two to pull apart with any luck i will be able to leave the second one alone as it still has nsw rego & use it as a daily driver.

I will keep you posted & attach pick`s as we progress, she is a one owner factory 302 but the block is cracked as old mate forgot that up hear in the "HIGH COUNTRY" water freezes without antifreeze (not bundy).

Regards Aussie Austin.
gilbiegt351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons