Ford Forums banner

XA engine bay finally getting somewhere!

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  tony xa 
#1 ·
FINALLY!!!

Now starting to see progress & wanted to show and get some feedback.
Here's 4 photo's of my work finally coming together. Now just waiting to get the engine in there!

#11 ·
Looks great!

#12 ·
tony xa said:
Vinchi chrome in malaga
Tony,what did you think of vinci,s chroming? I went today to pick up a heap of bits and rejected the whole lot.IN my opinion his chroming was shit.I,m pretty pissed off with his effort.I am yet to have it out with Charlie.I won,t accept inferior work.Anybody know of a good quality plater in Perth? Let me know Please.

#13 ·
russxr67 said:
Tony,what did you think of vinci,s chroming? I went today to pick up a heap of bits and rejected the whole lot.IN my opinion his chroming was shit.I,m pretty pissed off with his effort.I am yet to have it out with Charlie.I won,t accept inferior work.Anybody know of a good quality plater in Perth? Let me know Please.
I found the two bumbers come up great and anything straight forward looked good .All the little stuff and anything that required any work what so ever is pointless and will be replaced.Same as anything in the car game unless you do it yourself it won't be what you want or payed for .
Ultra chrome in osborne park have a good rep just the guy there isn't the nicest
or easiest to deal with .Thats why I went to vinci but won't go back again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.