Ford Forums banner

xa sedan

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  auslandau 
#1 ·
anyone interested in a clean, very minimal rust xa futura sedan?
this car is an ideal project base, these cars are getting hard to find, it was gonna be a project but i dont have the room or time to do it..

#7 ·
That's niiiiice, I love seeing orig condition cars like that! All they need is a polish here & a clean up there. Hope it ends up with a good ownder, that's a sweet XA :)

-Dave-

#11 ·
auslandau said:
....spoken to the mrs....Cant say here what she said about bringing another car home You should have no probs selling. It doesnt look too bad at all
yeah thats what i thought too, but so far, no one has come to see it yet...
im very surprised, i thought id sell it alot easier, id love to keep it, because they are getting quite hard to find a good one, but you never know what will happen..

#13 ·
Well thats the thing isnt it. It looks fairly good (with no idea how much rust it has) the body looks straight and the interior looks good too.

If you gave it a good clean you might make a few people more interested tho :D

But I live a few thousand k's away. You'll also find people probably that most people won't be as interested because of the engine it has - unless they want it for a cheap run about car or plan on removing the engine.

#16 ·
It is the factory dark brown metallic, it does need a good wash, has a few pin holes in the rear 1/4 panels, and some on the front guards in the usual spots, but nothing drastic..
Its a driving car, but hasnt been started in a while, but it does drive very well..
I dont think theres too much for roadworthy, just the usual stuff, everything works on it, it was a one owner car, tyres are good.
Im in the northern subs, Mill Park, pm me for details if your interested..
I also have a few other goodies too.

#17 ·
philstoj said:
It is the factory dark brown metallic, it does need a good wash, has a few pin holes in the rear 1/4 panels, and some on the front guards in the usual spots, but nothing drastic..
Its a driving car, but hasnt been started in a while, but it does drive very well..
I dont think theres too much for roadworthy, just the usual stuff, everything works on it, it was a one owner car, tyres are good.
Im in the northern subs, Mill Park, pm me for details if your interested..
I also have a few other goodies too.
all sounds good but cant buy at the moment. I have been banned! But good luck as I ams sure it will go to a good home soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.