Ford Forums banner

XA-XB Bumper Bar Over-Riders

9K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  lilMattie 
#1 ·
Anyone know if ZF and/or ZG Fairlane have interchangeable Front Bumper Bar Over-Riders with XA or XB Falcon??Thanx !!!

#4 ·
I had obtained a few here and there to go on my coupe, and have decided not to fit them. After looking at the xa's at the nationals, I decided that they looked nicer without them. They aren't as nice looking as the xt to xy type, and bust up the lines of the bar.

#5 ·
Yeah...but many people still seem to like them.I forgot I had the Bar and came across it the other Day while fossicking through some of my stuff.I have thrown out and given away many of these in the past thinking that no-one would want them or anything,but lately people seem to want them and as I don't have any XA or XB's anymore,I will probably sell them?

#10 ·
There is allways good stuff around, I am just too stingy to pay some of the stupid prices some stuff goes for on e-bay....After looking at over 1000 pics I took at the Nationals, I just decided to do away with them all together......
Gives cleaner lines, especially when my chrome work will be perfect mirror finnish quality.

#11 ·
I think you will find the xa will be simular with the fairlanes ltd landau ,but xb comes into a slightly sharper edge ,with the top edge being alot wider leaving a defenate gap between the top edge of the bummper and the overider. You may also find the same on the bottom.The clasps may not reach also.

#12 ·
landau37 said:
I think you will find the xa will be simular with the fairlanes ltd landau ,but xb comes into a slightly sharper edge ,with the top edge being alot wider leaving a defenate gap between the top edge of the bummper and the overider. You may also find the same on the bottom.The clasps may not reach also.
Yeah thanx landau37...I ended up checking out the Part Numbers and they actually have XA Falcon Part Numbers!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.