XB GT parts for sale - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2001, 21:46   #1 (permalink)
Fordaholic

XB GT parts for sale

Full set of XB GT panels good condition = $200
Triple core GT radiator , good condition = $200
I.D TAGS for the following:
XB GT Sedan , white with black , 4 speed,power steering,air cond
price = $500

The car was stolen from me and parts recovered , the body is in 8 metres of water in Lake Nagambie so i haven t got that to sell !!
e-mail me if interested
darryl.payne@au.nestle.com
XR8 DAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2001, 06:57   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

hmmm.. the mrs will get narky but .. what exactly is in the full set of XB GT panels ?? guards, guards and bonnet???
xacoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 04:04   #3 (permalink)

Ahh mate that sucks.. :(
I just sold my XB GT sedan a few months back. I was sooo worried about it being stolen everyday. Yours was the same except for the power steering. i didn't have that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xbgt.jpg (38.1 KB, 109 views)
cobraXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2001, 19:21   #4 (permalink)
Fordaholic

frown

The full set of panels is 4 doors (factory window tint) bootlid , gaurds,bonnet,rear bumper,rear window (factory tint) also throw in a full gt wiring loom , Gt fuel cap...i just want to get it out of my sight !!!
The pricks who stole it got caught and got setenced to jail, had to pay me compensation etc...so i thought that was ok ,but the scumbags appealed and to cut a long story short they got off scott free !!!

When they were arrested they had 3 stolen cars , 4 trail bikes , a house full of stolen goods and 6 stolen letterbox's !!
They were ordered to pay my compensation but (here is a good little loophole) if no payment is made within 30 days of a court order then the order is dropped and i would have to sue them for my money, which i couldnt afford.
When i complained to the court i was basically treated as an areshole and told the thieves had families to suppoprt !!!

Morale of the story.....car theives should be shot on sight !!(only kidding but it would be nice if some punishment got dished out by the courts.)
Daz
XR8 DAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 04:07   #5 (permalink)
proffesional stupid head

Jeez mate...

they sound like a good deal

if i find a Coupe body before you sell i might be interested

but i dont think thats gonna happen
gearb0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons