XBGT options - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2005, 03:51   #1 (permalink)

XBGT options

Hello All,

I rang Ford today to find out a bit more about my XB. The options on the car were 3, 4, 46, 55, 61, 71 and 86. Nothing to exciting from memory, but didn't take note of what they were ( dumb ass ). Can anyone please let me know what they are.

Cheers Rob
XBGTrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2005, 05:42   #2 (permalink)
Can't wait for Winton...

Re: XBGT options

Did the answer you got on the gt site sort you out?
outback_ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 05:56   #3 (permalink)
Go the GT's

03 Mandatory Seat Belts, 04 Protection Pack, 46 Power Windows, 55 2 Tone Bonnet Blackout, 61 Dual Mirrors, 71 Push Button Radio, 86 Sedan Quarter Vent Windows.
The last option is pretty rare.

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/fairmon.../The_Beast.htm
My old XB GT & XD Ghia and GT Coupe Pages 1 to 8

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon2/doorxagt351
My GT Coupe Pages 9 and up

Page updated 13/08/2005....
xagt_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 19:17   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xagt_coupe
03 Mandatory Seat Belts, 04 Protection Pack, 46 Power Windows, 55 2 Tone Bonnet Blackout, 61 Dual Mirrors, 71 Push Button Radio, 86 Sedan Quarter Vent Windows.
The last option is pretty rare.

Thanks for that XAGT coupe, I think I must have made a mistake with option 46 though, as the car doesn't have power windows and I do remember the lady at Ford saying it was a 14 inch tyre type option as I was trying to find out what wheels my GT came with, maybe it is 48 or something.

Yes, it did help outback ute, I didn't realise that feature was there. I guess it pays to look.

Thanks again guys.

Cheers Rob
Old 05-06-2005, 20:08   #5 (permalink)

There you go outback_ute, it helped more than I thought. I was just looking through the GT club website at the options lists again, and on sheet 1 of the XB options, there is option 46 right at the bottom , and it says " ER70H x 14 Wide oval radial ply ", but then on sheet 2 it says option 46 was power windows. Now I did jot down tyres next to option 46 when I spoke to the lady at Ford. Small lesson for all, sometimes it pays to ask.

Cheers Rob
Old 05-07-2005, 03:45   #6 (permalink)
Go the GT's

Fords records are far from perfect. These things are 30 years old and then some. My car also has the wide oval er70 h14 tyre option, allthough my car also had power windows too. I removed them, this could have been done to yours. Do you have any pics of it? What colour/trans etc......

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/fairmon.../The_Beast.htm
My old XB GT & XD Ghia and GT Coupe Pages 1 to 8

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon2/doorxagt351
My GT Coupe Pages 9 and up

Page updated 13/08/2005....
xagt_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 14:44   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xagt_coupe
Fords records are far from perfect. These things are 30 years old and then some. My car also has the wide oval er70 h14 tyre option, allthough my car also had power windows too. I removed them, this could have been done to yours. Do you have any pics of it? What colour/trans etc......

I am pretty confident it didn't have power windows. The car still wears 90% + of its original paint, hasn't been played with whatsoever that I can see ( except it has had the running gear and wheels removed ) , as everything lines up nicely with the options given, even the quarter vent doors and both mirrors. The car is a pepper red sedan with factory 4 speed and a 4V engine. Eng: T, Trim: S, Trans: L, Paint X. I will get photos of it, but it is stored elsewhere and it is a headache to get good photos because of its positioning.

Cheers Rob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons