Xc Gt - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2005, 19:09   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 88
Xc Gt

CHECK THIS GT (HA HA) OUT
ONE OF A KIND ONLY GT TO NEVER COME OUT OF A FORD FACTORY
YOU BUY A REAL XA OR XB GT FOR THE PRICE HE IS ASKING
ONCE AGAIN I SAY WHERE DO THESE CLOWNS COME FROM

http://www.australianmusclecarsales....1_coupe_gt_rep
ford5061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-01-2005, 19:38   #2 (permalink)
Windback all the way
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 86
Re: Xc Gt

that car was in Street Machine a while ago from memory...

also the XB GS that was supposedly sold a few months back is for sale again....i am getting suss about what actually sells on that website, no doubt cars do sell, but i had a friend ask to have his car removed because he had changed his mind...the next day it was listed as sold!!!!
XW_Fairmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 20:05   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Road runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 256
Re: Xc Gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford5061
CHECK THIS GT (HA HA) OUT
ONE OF A KIND ONLY GT TO NEVER COME OUT OF A FORD FACTORY
YOU BUY A REAL XA OR XB GT FOR THE PRICE HE IS ASKING
ONCE AGAIN I SAY WHERE DO THESE CLOWNS COME FROM

http://www.australianmusclecarsales....1_coupe_gt_rep
That car's been doing the rounds, recall seeing it in Unique cars about a year ago, dont know if it's the same seller mind you. They were calling it 'The last of the V8 interceptors' then as well, maybe it's a car with a couple of hundred monikers. Looks pretty nice mind you, though it should be for that money.
Road runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 22:02   #4 (permalink)
Approach with caution.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 1,043
Re: Xc Gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road runner
That car's been doing the rounds, recall seeing it in Unique cars about a year ago, dont know if it's the same seller mind you. They were calling it 'The last of the V8 interceptors' then as well, maybe it's a car with a couple of hundred monikers. Looks pretty nice mind you, though it should be for that money.
They're asking top dollar so i guess it needs a "top story" to go with it....!
__________________
F6: the fastest factory 4 door falcon in the world!
4Vman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 22:24   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Dmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bullsbrook WA
Age: 45
Posts: 251
Re: Xc Gt

I like the GT front grill and GT dash and instument panel. Which GT did they come out on?
__________________
Dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 22:33   #6 (permalink)
Fatso
 
CoupeCruiser09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Mid North Coast NSW
Age: 43
Posts: 600
Re: Xc Gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford5061
CHECK THIS GT (HA HA) OUT
ONE OF A KIND ONLY GT TO NEVER COME OUT OF A FORD FACTORY
YOU BUY A REAL XA OR XB GT FOR THE PRICE HE IS ASKING
ONCE AGAIN I SAY WHERE DO THESE CLOWNS COME FROM

http://www.australianmusclecarsales....1_coupe_gt_rep

If that's what an XC GT Replica is worth, imagine how much a genuine XC GT would fetch!!!
__________________
On the plains of hesitation bleached the bones of countless millions.......
CoupeCruiser09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 23:24   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 88
Re: Xc Gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by XW_Fairmont
that car was in Street Machine a while ago from memory...

also the XB GS that was supposedly sold a few months back is for sale again....i am getting suss about what actually sells on that website, no doubt cars do sell, but i had a friend ask to have his car removed because he had changed his mind...the next day it was listed as sold!!!!

To be honest that xb gs was mine
I sold it to north shore automotive they advertise on the muscle car web site
so it really did sell
I got $10000 for it
But it was not an original gs
I bought it for $4500 put 12 slotters on it and the gs stripe and pocketed a cool $5000 profit not bad
ford5061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 00:31   #8 (permalink)
Registered User
 
73falcongt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 344
Re: Xc Gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeCruiser09
If that's what an XC GT Replica is worth, imagine how much a genuine XC GT would fetch!!!
I second that statement.
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------
She may not be the cleanest of fastest XY on the road, but godamn it she's mine.
73falcongt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:11   #9 (permalink)
The Deputy Dogg.
 
falcon coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vic/Berwick
Age: 44
Posts: 1,862
Re: Xc Gt

They should have dropped the bs GT tag and just went with what it is, a custom coupe with a lot of money spent on it, i like it, not sure what it should be worth, but being a coupe in good nick makes it rare and valuable.
__________________
Member of the the Trans Pacific Moderator Tag Team
falcon coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:35   #10 (permalink)
Approach with caution.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 1,043
Re: Xc Gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon coupe
They should have dropped the bs GT tag and just went with what it is, a custom coupe with a lot of money spent on it, i like it, not sure what it should be worth, but being a coupe in good nick makes it rare and valuable.
That site has the most ambitious, missleading, inaccurate and over the top way of advertising sometimes..
If you're after a genuine musclecar of any brand all ill say is check everything out VERY thoroughly and believe nothing claimed that you can't verify as 1000% accurate for yourself...
__________________
F6: the fastest factory 4 door falcon in the world!
4Vman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:19.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.