Help ! washer nozels are MIA. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Mustangs
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2007, 23:54   #1 (permalink)

confused Help ! washer nozels are MIA.

Hello all, need some help here. I have a 1973 mach1 Mustang that is good to go apart from the window washer system. Its not just inop, it is missing ! Found new res and pump and the tubing is easy to find but what, where and how are the nozels attached ? Please help, I have a neighbor that drives by my house in his 69 Charger and I just know he is laughing at me. You see I can't drive my car untill it passes a out of Province inspection and I can't pass with no window washer. Any pics would be very helpfull, Thanks.
roverandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2007, 19:47   #2 (permalink)
Always the student

Re: Help ! washer nozels are MIA.

If my memory serves me correctly, they mount to the cowl, (or under it) with a screw. Seems like they were nothing more than a metal tube with a flange or bracket to mount under the cowl and were positioned between the slots.
thefonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 23:28   #3 (permalink)

Re: Help ! washer nozels are MIA.

Thanks for the info. Are they the same as other early 70's Ford's ? Do you have any pic's? I don't want to rig up something Frankenstein style without a look at the real thing first but I have to wipe that grin of the Charger owners face soon or I'll need to move house !
roverandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Mustangs