Ford Forums banner

Maybe?

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  CatSkinner 
#1 ·
This might be our next acquisition:

See less See more
#4 ·
Just me being pernickety with what I can see in picture . Such a small item like the wiper, far more important checks and details to be carried out before decision day . But looks the part and you will be in the good books ( for a short time ) if you get it .Your wife doesn't like green cars , prefers cars over trucks , the lady's esteem just keeps rising !! :smile2: :smile2: Best of luck with the car .

#5 ·
The present "owner" is an Italian immigrant with a thick Italian accent. The car is actually his brother's but he passed a few years ago, and their sister has been keeping it registered in his name. Trying to figure out if the DMV is going to accept his signature as owner. The car has no title due to it's age.

#6 ·
Well, it broke my heart a little, but I had to take a pass on it. The owner insisted that he could sign for his dead brother, then insisted it be a cash deal. I could have figured out how to come up with the cash since a was all ready approved in loan, but I wanted a paper trail. Really don't want to have the cops show up at my doorstep asking why I have a stolen 1966 Mustang in my driveway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.