Shelby book - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Mustangs
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2005, 12:44   #1 (permalink)

Question Shelby book

I am working with Randy Leffingwell on a coffee table book on Shelby Mustang's. He is writing the text, I'm handling the photography and captions. I'm looking for some information on a 1967 Shelby couple that might have been involved in the Tasmin series in Australia in the 1960's. I photographed one a couple of years ago, white with two red stripes, red hood scoop, small block. I would like to show this vehicle in the book, but the lack of information is frustrating. Thank you for any help! David Newhardt
dnphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2005, 22:37   #2 (permalink)
RATfink Moderator

Re: Shelby book

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnphoto
I am working with Randy Leffingwell on a coffee table book on Shelby Mustang's. He is writing the text, I'm handling the photography and captions. I'm looking for some information on a 1967 Shelby couple that might have been involved in the Tasmin series in Australia in the 1960's. I photographed one a couple of years ago, white with two red stripes, red hood scoop, small block. I would like to show this vehicle in the book, but the lack of information is frustrating. Thank you for any help! David Newhardt
Hey If Your Looking For Pics Ive Got A Really Cool One Of A 69 GT500 My Dad Bought When He was 20 Back In 69......
OlSkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 01:31   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnphoto
That could be Ian (Pete) Geoghegan's '67.Here's a Site with heaps of photos of our historic Racing,including the Tasman Series
Paul Bowden's site also had plenty of good reading.
Hit "Tasman Series" in Google & your away!
Greg
Old 05-26-2005, 23:43   #4 (permalink)

There were several Shelby and Kar Kraft Mustangs here in the 60's. What in particular do you want to know?
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Mustangs