1951 ford f100 twin spinner sale sold???? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Trucks
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2005, 04:28   #1 (permalink)

1951 ford f100 twin spinner sale sold????

long story short had to sell a 1951 f100 yellow restored 10/12 years ago, full resto inside/out underneath, 400 cleveland mild cruiser, stepside back.always garaged, out of rego for last 5/6 years. selling for him due to terminally ill.the trim was new but is 10 years old as is the whole truck. was immaculate but is aged with storage trim peeling a little. really needed a good detail as was going to be done in the course of this week or two. as change oils and all fluids etc and advertise oh yeah and fix real rich running holley. something silly not investigated as yet, another new battery also. rang 3 guys i know and have mentioned in passing about this truck coming up as soon as i had time to fit it in with my other love tasks that i get roped into from time to time as we all do!
my uncle stated a firm 30 gees for this i told all three and 1st guy was in wanted it but had to make an offer, came in again i told him i would put any offer to owner. sleep on it come in in morning( he will be dissapointed) 2nd guy came in said it was worth the 30 gees asking did not start it chatted to me about other things of interest and then offered 25gees no rego as is. i put offer in accepted as my advice one in the hand is well you know. SOLD and yes paid for as well. 3rd gut to lat but also wants it upset.
was this way to cheap or do these guys have way to much coin. it is all steel body as well i think it was a good buy if you like the style. what do you think. i am happy as i dont have to f##k around with it for weeks on end showing people who want a drive.
reece1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2005, 00:00   #2 (permalink)

Re: 1951 ford f100 twin spinner sale sold????

what do you thin k bump
reece1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Trucks