Ford Forums banner

1970 Ford F250 For Sale (unfortunately)

6K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  R.S.LOGAN 
#1 ·
Well I hate to do this but here it goes. This is a 1970 Camper Special that was started as a custom project. Fortunately it has mild custom work so it can still be restored to original style. It has a roll pan, k&n filter and cover, all wholes welded, no mirrors, and missing almost everything. The paint (the reason it was totalled) needs to be redone. I paid a shop to paint it. The paint job came out crappy and insurance totlled it. By the way it now has a salvaged title. My insurance quoted the value as $8000 but with now a salvaged title I am not sure what it is worth. Never wrecked but needs bodywork. Pretty much needs TLC. Well just looking to see if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yea insurance paid me out because no one wanted to take us seroius. They would quote me $10000 to $30000 to repaint and said I need new this new that order this and that.... Then once it got totalled they were saying oh we could use the money to do this and that... I knew the truck had value all along and all the shops around here thought I was full of shit. Idiots. It sucks that I live in a small town with mostly rich stuck up people that don't want business unless you have tons of cash. So yea... I'm looking around since I have money. Here's my two choices....

Craigslist: Rare step side F-100 http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/3608205323.html

Or....

Craigslist: 1971 Chevy Pick Up http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3607638749.html

#7 ·
Yeah I was rebuilding but the guy did such a bad job. I had full coverage on the truck lucky for me. Well he ruined my chrome, wiring, paint, and bodywork is not that great. So insurance being that is insured was handling it as vandalism and theft. Also he kept a lot of new parts I ordered (said they came from LMC damaged). As you can see total scum. So insurance paid me off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.