au TS50 bodykits - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exterior | Body | Paint
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2003, 02:01   #1 (permalink)
workaholic

au TS50 bodykits

hey ppls
i hope to be buyin an au falcon soon but i will b wanting to put a bodykit on it almost straight away. now im wanting the au series 3 ts50 bodykit i was wondering whether someone could tell me where abouts in QLD they r sold and how much a full kit would cost me? if anyone can give me any help on this it would b great cheers.
lucas93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2003, 23:28   #2 (permalink)
Village Idiot

Re: au TS50 bodykits

I think falkeen has got one, give him a yell and hell probably point u in the right direction.
Last time i checked they were pretty steep. (when AU first came out)
2nd EF GLi, 'custom' interior, extractors, exhuast
3rd EA Fairmont 5spd, low'd, extractors, exhuast, head
work, 3.45LSD, EL dash, interior+ El ECU
4th EB2 Fairmont, EL dash and interior, BBM, LSD etc etc
5th EB Fairmont Ghia 5L. All leather, lowered, exhaust etc
EFJase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2003, 21:22   #3 (permalink)
Boat Hunting ;)

www.fibresport.com.au or www.ssv.com.au I dont like your chances of finding some one in queensland who does them. They arnt that expensive, however the rip offs are fibreglass (read: possible cracking) the plastic ford ones are mega dollars!
AU2 S-pack Owner: Silhouette Black, XR6 Wheels, Tickford Sunroof, C2R rear bar, Checker Plate Floor Mats, Chrome Door Sills, Blue Backlite Dash, Blue Painted Brake Callipers, Advanced Extractors, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 2.5" Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Custom Exhaust, Genie Muffler. Sony Explode 50w x 4 deck, Kenwood 140w speakers (front and rear), Boss 1200 watt Amplifier, 12" Orion Sub in custom box. More To Come!!
younggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 07:55   #4 (permalink)
Ford Member

I reckon you should go for the Hawk front spoiler, with either the havok or TS stle kit for the remainder. I would personally go for the TS style because the side skirts sit lower and thus would match in with the hawk front bar. I have the Hawk front bar with the series 1 AU XR bodykit and I think my car looks a treat. I live in Ballarat population over 80,000 and I am the only one in town with this kit. It looks great and it is quite unique. One problem is that you could not lower you car too much because the hawk spoiler sits a lot lower than the TS front spoiler. I think go for the hawk overall. It is more unique and it looks mean. Looks heaps better on the AU than it does on those Celica's. Mine came from SSV and the quality and durability is not too shabby. The kit may cost a few dollars but it is worth it. Make sure you mesh up the front and stick some foggies in to finish the look.
As for fitting it. Just look in the yellow pages for spoilers and bodykits. There are bound to be a few smash repairers advertised. Just take in printouts from the SSV website and get them to chase up some prices for you.
BYe the way, my AU is silver and the hawk spoiler looks great. I have had mine for two years and they only other place I have seen it is in a magazine. Heaps cooler than every second kid putting a club sport kit on a VT
lukez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 06:27   #5 (permalink)
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel

Try C2R, they are based in QLD as far as I know.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:33   #6 (permalink)
Boat Hunting ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie XR6
Try C2R, they are based in QLD as far as I know.
C2R are based in VIC, but they have distributors in most states... check out www.c2r.com.au or give them a call for QLD distributors.

BTW great to see you back jamie!
AU2 S-pack Owner: Silhouette Black, XR6 Wheels, Tickford Sunroof, C2R rear bar, Checker Plate Floor Mats, Chrome Door Sills, Blue Backlite Dash, Blue Painted Brake Callipers, Advanced Extractors, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 2.5" Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Custom Exhaust, Genie Muffler. Sony Explode 50w x 4 deck, Kenwood 140w speakers (front and rear), Boss 1200 watt Amplifier, 12" Orion Sub in custom box. More To Come!!
younggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 04:30   #7 (permalink)
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel

Re: Re: au TS50 bodykits

Quote:
Originally Posted by younggun
C2R are based in VIC, but they have distributors in most states... check out www.c2r.com.au or give them a call for QLD distributors.

BTW great to see you back jamie!
Thanks for the welcome Younggun, its good to be home!

I thought they were to, but I remember when I was after my Hawk Wing I saw an ad for them with a QLD address and number. They actually put me onto Fibresport in Sydney who makes the wing.

Last edited by Jamie XR6; 09-04-2003 at 04:40.
Jamie XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 06:14   #8 (permalink)
workaholic

yeh i emailed a qld c2r distributer and they dont stock the ts50 kits. I like the c2r kit but im not a big fan of the front bumper i think the ts50 kit is much better. so yeh if anyone knows of a place in qld that supplys the kit if they could let me know that would be great. Oh yeh does anyone know how much it costs to freight a bodykit from sydney to brisbane???? cuz im keeping that as an option.
lucas93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 06:26   #9 (permalink)
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel

Have you tried Fibresports?

http://www.fibresports.com.au/

Have a look at their website and give them a ring. They should be able to send it anywhere in Australia for a reasonable price
Old 09-11-2003, 03:21   #10 (permalink)

have you tried exoticar in Brisbane . they do the kits themslves and are in coopers plains or rocklea in brisbane. They are also on the web

www.exoticar.com.au
scottgxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exterior | Body | Paint