Ford Forums banner

Body Kits

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  JR 
#1 ·
does any one know of some good sites with kits for xd-xf falcons?? also i have read about a phase5 falcon are they just aftermarket kits or were they realy produced if so does anyone have any information on them?

#6 ·
79XD said:
does any one know of some good sites with kits for xd-xf falcons?? also i have read about a phase5 falcon are they just aftermarket kits or were they realy produced if so does anyone have any information on them?
Hi 79XD

I have at home a full Phase 5 Kit to suit the XD, it consists of a front air dam which attaches to the exisisting bumper, 4 Flare arches, a rear wing (straight off an XF Auscar) and a Roof Wing.
They are the same as the kit on Dick Johnsons Greens Tuff XE Falcon, apart from the rear and roof wings.

I also have a Phase 5 Front Air Dam which suits non Flare Arches already attached to an XE bar painted in Black 2pack which will suit both XD and XE.

All are in immaculate condition.

PM me if you are interested. (I am in Sydney)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.