Hood swapping - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exterior | Body | Paint
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2002, 16:51   #1 (permalink)
marquisracer

Hood swapping

Ok i crashed my 01 grand marquis and i need: radiator core support, th steel beam behing the bumper cover, bumper, hood, and grille, well i wanna know out of those parts which ones can i swap from a 92 grand marquis, and from a 94 crown vic... i need to fix my car real soon...its stll drivable cause the radiator and engine werent touched in the accident.. but moms is bitchin about me driving it wit a crunched up hood.... well anyhow... thats what i need.. i was thinkin about just sittin i my garage and making a custom fiberglass hood with functional hood vents to give it a unique look, but not sure yet.. i wanna know if the parts from the cars i mentioned would swap to ,my car wit no problem.. i hope yall can be helpful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2002, 23:36   #2 (permalink)
Colin

Go to Brandywine Auto Parts and you can buy a whole front clip. How'd you crash?

Colin
Old 09-23-2002, 13:04   #3 (permalink)
marquisracer

This is my first RWD V8 car,and i couldnt hear the tires spinning comin out my father in laws driveway cause the music was too loud and i hit a tree caus by the time i realized the tires were spinnin i had turned and it started fishtailin and i hit a tree........i dont realy need the whole front clip i think.. y fenders and lights and stuff are perfect..how much does a whole front clip cost at brandywine??? i go to crazy ray's to get my parts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exterior | Body | Paint