Paint Protection - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exterior | Body | Paint
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2003, 18:09   #1 (permalink)
Phantom BA XR6

Paint Protection

Has anyone opted the Paint Protection from Ming, what difference does it make, does it look any different and hoy much did it cost. I don't know if its worth it, I am thinking it's not
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2003, 19:26   #2 (permalink)
FF Town Sheriff

don't touch it - keep the car polished each six months and you'll get just as good results. (good quality stuff)

All dealer products ie: Ming, etc...... are made from similar products sourced from ******* ( a car cleaning supplier) costing dealers under $100 a bottle and you the consumer $500-800 or more.
A friend of mine (detailer for oh what a feeling!) offered a brand name protection for cost $50.00.

True? Yes! worth it? your choice.

" i will own another V8, just what type of body it's in is another question. "
philbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 19:53   #3 (permalink)
gone

You find many threads though out the forums in regards to this issue, might help to do a quick search
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 02:54   #4 (permalink)

Thumbs down

The big thumbs down. The paint protection is a big waste of time. I have purchased it and it doesn't do shite...... Even the sales guy said don't bother (when i went to purchase a second car). could have told me that for the first car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BDAZLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 04:06   #5 (permalink)
X-DM!!

Re: Paint Protection

I had it on one car a real waste of money. You are better off spending it on wash and wax.
rod c is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exterior | Body | Paint