Ford Forums banner

XB coupe paint options?

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  brenx 
#1 ·
Im getting a XB fairmont coupe resprayed but am unsure of the color scheme. i was thinking of the EBGT color cobalt blue. have a look at the pics and let me know what you think. First pic is the XB and the second is the color i think might be best. let me know what you think.

#3 ·
it was on carpoint but its mine now? as part of the buy i get a full respray for my money as it was damaged down one side by a clumsy driver. so as well as a sweet well looked after coupe i get to chose the color as well.

#4 ·
spoonta66 said:
it was on carpoint but its mine now? as part of the buy i get a full respray for my money as it was damaged down one side by a clumsy driver. so as well as a sweet well looked after coupe i get to chose the color as well.
Cool. Nice deal.

I think the coupes look best in either bright or dark colours. The browns, reds, greens, light blues don't do much for me.

#16 ·
I would be sticking with the original colour. Are they repainting the engine bay and interior for you as well? I would also lose the wheel barrow off the bonnet. I like the 12 slotters. I also like the matching fence and gates on the house in the back-ground, very effective.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.