Xc Bodywork - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exterior | Body | Paint
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2005, 02:40   #1 (permalink)

Xc Bodywork

I got a XC FAIRMONT the body work is not too bad a few bumps and ruff patches. The worst part is around the bak window because wen they cut the rust out and wen they put the window bak in they stuffed it and sealed it with shit u use in your bath room for christ's sake. So its a bit rough. The tail lights don't sit properly right agaist the body they are sturdy but its as if they miss a seal. The chrome shit around the window has paint on em and am going to replace all of them too. The door handles also hav paint on em and are going to replace em too. I am wondering roughley how much it will cost to get all this stuff sorted for a good job. If u hav any ideas or hav had similar work done please let me no as i want to get sum ideas before i go to panel and paint. Or if u no anyone in the newcastle area plz let me no it would be much appreciated.
XC FAIRMONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exterior | Body | Paint