Ford Forums banner

e-series magazine e-mail & contributing information

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  mad_ea_spac 
#1 ·
any person wishing to contribute some information to the magazine should e-mail it to this e-mail eseriesmag@msn.com
all articles will be taken at this time but they must be car related except the jokes part with pics and all

pictures of club meets will be appreciated and we wish to see all states get involved in this mag so far most of the pople are from vic, i need some one to be commited to supplying information from each state because it would become boring after a while if the whole mag was only vic related so any one wishing to contribute to the mag on a regular basis please contact our new e-mail i hope to get our 1st mag out on the 1st of june but i have no promises as yet so i'll keep you'se posted

don't forget to remember our e-mail eseriesmag@msn.com

the team is as follows copied straight from delboy999's post:
MANAGING EDITOR/ASSOCIATE EDITOR - pyscho chicken
DESIGN AND LAYOUT/ASSOCIATE EDITOR - Dellboy999
PRODUCTION MANAGER - mad_ea_spac
MOTORING SPECIALS EDITOR - Aaron_EF8
CONTRIBUTERS - Anyone on FF

i think this is all if i missed any thing then i bet the rest of the team will add it

(P.S. i have will send every one from the team the passoword to acess our e-mail)

OH YEAH and almost for got don't for get to add you ford forums screen name when sending an e-mail in so we can give you the credit for the article :s5

See less See more
#3 ·
:bump: cummon we havn't got any one contributing we will take any articles atm we just want to fill up the magazine it's 1st edition will be released very soon so we need your support to get the 1st one running smoothly

#4 ·
If no-one has objections, we will check the person concerned, then some posts may be used as articles, I have noticed a few posts/write ups that may make good material.

Jason

#6 ·
jason: that aint a bad idea!

alex: we have currently gotten into contact with tim and he is helping us out in regards to sending templates from old magazines and helping us with any questions we have aaron has done the cotm, know your enemy , and i'm in the process of making a diy car inspection <for people who are out looking for a car these will be forwarded to either rob or jason in the next few days for editiing and then jason will change it to pdf format ready to be put together into our magazine

however you can probably halp us by making an advertisment for eafalcon.com and make the become donating member thingy as well as tim had in the magazine because after reviewing the older magazines i have found they are a little out dated
so if you know a bit on photoshop then have a crack! also i will probably send a copy out to you and if you want any thing added to the 1st issue then you can tell us before we actuallu publish it on the forums

i am in the middle of doing the instructions on how to get onto #eseries

#7 ·
An idea for the first mag, is to blatantly plagarise (in the nicest possible way) the EA-EL articles from the motor/wheels mags back in the 90s.

#9 ·
yeah all meets we dont want it to be vic only you know

#10 ·
AusCaRnAgEr said:
An idea for the first mag, is to blatantly plagarise (in the nicest possible way) the EA-EL articles from the motor/wheels mags back in the 90s.
do you have some of these articles??? if yes we'll need to read it through and only get the important info and give full credit to wheels mag so we can't get sued

#11 ·
i ave three wheels mags from 88 to 92 all on early e series cars! everything wat email u want me to send them to

#12 ·
#14 ·
kool

#16 ·
ill check now

#17 ·
yeah looks like we did :D ok thanks will check em out in detail tmz

#18 ·
:bump: anymore? :bump:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.