EB Fairmont??? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2005, 17:52   #1 (permalink)

EB Fairmont???

My Friend is thinking of selling his EA Fairmont that he has made to look like an EB??It is not actually Officially For Sale...So I did not put it in the For Sale Topic.He just wanted to see how much interest there may be if any??It is a Series I EA Fairmont with CFI and 3-Speed Auto.It is good mechanically and starts and drives well.It has slightly lowered suspension,an almost new ED Steering Wheel,Series I EB Fairmont Seats,S-Pack Dash,Trip Computer,Genuine Factory BobTail Spoiler,EB TurboBlade Rims,Repro Clear Indicators,EB Bootlid,EB Fairmont Rear BootGarnish,EB Tail Lights,EB Style Bonnet and Grille...No Reg or RWC. Is it worth anything to anyone???If he gets enough interest at a reasonable price then I will Post it on the For Sale Topic and see what happens???
bradford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2005, 03:22   #2 (permalink)

Re: EB Fairmont???

mate its no good to anyone if they cant see pics,and either way if he's unsure then maybe he should just keep it?

post it up see what happens..

overall cfi 3speed auto's regardless dont sell for much,you can buy eb fairmonts in fair condition for $800-$1200 near my place..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 07:42   #3 (permalink)
spin 'em up

[QUOTE=bradford]EB Bootlid,EB Fairmont Rear BootGarnish,

apart from the garnish, is the boot lid diferent?
i think mines been swaped but i dont now if there's any diff
fordboy-m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 08:46   #4 (permalink)

[QUOTE=fordboy-m]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradford
EB Bootlid,EB Fairmont Rear BootGarnish,

apart from the garnish, is the boot lid diferent?
i think mines been swaped but i dont now if there's any diff
EB Bootlids are differant than EA and if anyone wants to fit an EB Boot Garnish to an EA Bootlid...Then they had better have a good angle grinder and be willing to cut some pretty nice chunks out of it to make it go on is all I can say!!!
Old 02-11-2005, 08:51   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoon69
mate its no good to anyone if they cant see pics,and either way if he's unsure then maybe he should just keep it?

post it up see what happens..

overall cfi 3speed auto's regardless dont sell for much,you can buy eb fairmonts in fair condition for $800-$1200 near my place..
Yeah,fantastic!!!...Down here in Vic we don't just give thing's away and my friend say's at the minute he is thinking he might put $1000 on it !!! I will see him again in the next few Week's and try and get some Pic's to Post it officially For Sale...Thanx!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons