EB XR6: Did I get a good deal?
Hi people, I am picking up an EB XR6 on Thusrsday and the details follow, what I want to know is did I get a good deal, I think I did, but would like others opinions.
* 5 speed manual
* lowered with front end camber kit
* eb gt clear indicators
* 16" ford mags of some description (will post pics as I dont know what type they are)
* 137,000 genuine km's with service history.
The car is in excellent condition with the following items needing attention for the RWC (which I have to get)
* One unRWC tyre
* Needs a new clutch (I think)
* Passenger door keyhole is damaged from break in attempt
I paid $5250 for this car, so I reckon I got a good deal, but can anyone tell me how much a new heavy duty clutch will cost me. Thanks in advance for your feedback guys,
P.S. The reason I agreed to get the rwc is that the owner is leaving to live O/S in about 10 days and simply CBF'D
Black EB S-XR6 5 Speed Lukey Exhaust Lowered AU2 Tickford Wheels
Alpine CDA-7892E,Alpine MRD-M500, Alpine MRV-F303, Alpine Type 'S' 12" Subs x 2, Boston Acoustics RC620 and CX-6