EF Falcon suspension kit - questions - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 18:08   #1 (permalink)

EF Falcon suspension kit - questions

Hey guys, Im looking at having my falcon lowered and the suspension upgraded.
I have wanted the whiteline kit as all reviews on it are extremely positive but It doesnt seem anyone in perth does the full whiteline kit.

I rang and spoke to pedders in Osbourne Park and inquired about their kit. I was told 1800 over the phone for shocks + springs + cambre kit (all pedders brand all all high
preformance rated). I will speak to Pedders some more and try and get an itemized list of the parts included in the kit.

The reason Im looking into a suspension kit is I corner fairly hard in my falcon, I can usually get the front inside tyre to lift off the ground (I hate body roll).

Also I have just recently upgrade my brakes rotors to Slotted DBA's, made a huge f***ing difference.

So in summary:
Anyone know of someone who will do the whiteline kit.
Has anyone here had the pedders kit installed, if so how much did it cost and what is your thoughts.

Thanks

Mods: Pacemaker extractors, lukey cat back system. DBA Slotted rotors front & back.
Loud-EA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2009, 17:00   #2 (permalink)

Re: EF Falcon suspension kit - questions

Hey mate, can't help you with suspension joints as I'm from Vic, but I do have the whole pedders sportsryder suspension, and it's awesome! Much firmer ride, little body roll. Mine cost $1000 all up including camber kit, but that was done through a mate... I had quotes of $1650... Don't wanna take your thread off topic, but could you tell me if your central muffler of your Lukey exhaust has the Lukey logo on it??
Timmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:14   #3 (permalink)
NB & NCII V8 Fairlanes

Tried:

Listed on the Whiteline website Whiteline Automotive - performance handling and suspension products. car spring coil shock damper swaybar sway bar anti-sway bush bushes australia australian whiteline automotive performance road holding turn-in camber caster toe in vehicle hot 4 v8 as full service agent:
Wheels World
4 Carbon Court
Osborne Park. WA 6017
Ph (08) 9244 2277
Fax (08) 9244 8887
Email john@wheelsworld.com.au

Wilkinson Suspension Centre
81 Beechboro Rd South
Bayswater WA 6053
Ph: 08 9370 2646
Fax: 08 9370 2196
wilko@arach.net.au
Old 01-06-2009, 18:51   #4 (permalink)

I put full Pedders. Has been great. Only cost $1200 fitted. That was 12 months ago though...

Do it yourself. I have removed all of the above from an EF XR8 a month ago, took several hours with a hand jack. Wouldn't think it would have taken too long to swap out. It certainly isn't rocket science.
nifty_bloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:02   #5 (permalink)
So low lane

If you you want a good stiff non bodie roll suspension Buy. 1 a upgraded swaybars the thick ones with new rubbers. 2 monroe GT sports lowered shocks. don't worry so much about the camber kit unless your going under 100mm my fairlane sits at 100mm right round maybe a bit under that in some places and only has a slight camber up front. 3 Chop your springs or buy heavy duty springs and chop them choped springs are alot stiffer than aftermaket lowered one's but if your after a little bit of comfort to buy kings Super lows front Ultra Lows rear. I no alot of people frown apon choping but each to there own. But if you buy all that includding the springs your probally looking at maybe 800 minus 300 to 400 if you chop.
4.0LNCGHIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons