Hate me or forgive me - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2007, 05:10   #1 (permalink)

frown Hate me or forgive me

Its been almost a year since i rode off my blk ea which i loved so much.Alla i named her my first car, my first project since then ive had bitterness with fords.I ended getting my brothers R33 for dirt cheap.I was turned into a turbo jap junkie.then a four wheel drive decides to ramm me up da a*se so my car is in a mates panel shop getting fixed god bless (just cars insurance). well ive been wanting to get rid of this bad habit called nismotitis which im sick cos i cant mess around alot wif the car like i could with the ea. Anyways i found a nice ef xr6 that has abit of front damage i bought it and its sitting in my garage. waiting to be fixed i managed to source all da parts that i need. im planning to fix the car i have a soft spot for cars that are a wreck. Cause my Ea was a 300 heap of crap but i loved restoring it i spent so many latenighters it was good times. oncei get the r33 im goona sell it, i wanna redem myself.I was a traitor to this forum please forgive me guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2007, 16:33   #2 (permalink)
Always the student

Re: Hate me or forgive me

Nothing wrong with having or liking other vehicles. Welcome back!!
thefonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 19:46   #3 (permalink)

Re: Hate me or forgive me

aye i drive a holden now.but still reckon fords are better.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons