Power Windows Unit - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2005, 02:48   #1 (permalink)
Beasty EA

Power Windows Unit

After a power window unit, with motors and switches, - everything needed to be able to instal into a EB Fairmont. Including plugs to cover holes, the whole works.

Get back to me ASAP please.
Pazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2005, 04:06   #2 (permalink)
Ford Member

Re: Power Windows Unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazza
After a power window unit, with motors and switches, - everything needed to be able to instal into a EB Fairmont. Including plugs to cover holes, the whole works.

Get back to me ASAP please.
Be careful buying second hand , make sure you check the window winder assembly and motor closely, the switch box in the consul is $165 trade at Ford, you can buy reco for about $80 at the Fairmont Wrecker in Kilsythe 3 month warranty, I tried fixing mine but no luck, took it an auto lec told me not to bother trying just get a new one, if you get on to a set in a car listen for any sounds like grating when the window is operating, it usually means that its on its way out. New window assembly is $265 trade.
BigAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons