READ THIS: Official E-series Owners Club Forums - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2005, 01:31   #1 (permalink)
E-Series Acting VP

READ THIS: Official E-series Owners Club Forums

Please don't delete this, as we would like the opportunity to inform our members of where we are.

To all those people who have not yet learned where the E-series Owners Club forums have moved to, we have been given a new home at www.fordforums.com . AU

There is information there regarding the reason behind the move, so it does not need to be discussed here, but we would like to formally thank LunaticSVT for providing great hosting to us for a number of years here.

Cheers,
Dave

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2005, 03:57   #2 (permalink)

Re: READ THIS: Official E-series Owners Club Forums

Can you now please tell your members to stop coming in here and whinging and crying that they are the only real E-Series forum on the internet.

You don't see people on fordforums.com going over there and yelling "Hey this isn't the REAL E-Series Falcon forum, it's over here [Website Link]

We are here to talk about E-Series not be attacked by Rabid idiots from the Aussie site who can't comprehend a section of the forums dedicated to talking about the E-Series cars. If any members don't know where the club members have moved they would surely ask. Sabotaging this forum seems to be the only objective from people from your new site, why do it to us when we aren't doing it to you?
Old 01-06-2005, 07:05   #3 (permalink)
Packed up and gone.....

Cuz you dont have club members or a club in order to do it........tool.

Stop being a f*ckwit, That attack on Dave wasn't warranted, he had every right to let people know officially where the E-series owners club has moved to, If people wanna join its their perogative.

You enjoy yourself, When you grow up maybe you can be a moderator for this room.

ciao
Old 01-06-2005, 07:38   #4 (permalink)
.au member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6child
Stop being a f*ckwit, That attack on Dave wasn't warranted, he had every right to let people know officially where the E-series owners club has moved to, If people wanna join its their perogative.
Agreed.
Old 01-06-2005, 08:31   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6child
Cuz you dont have club members or a club in order to do it........tool.

You enjoy yourself, When you grow up maybe you can be a moderator for this room.

ciao
Great... I'll be expecting to see a "Non E-Series Club members please go to www.fordforums.com" post on your site any day now.

Wankers If anyone is wondering where the club is they either aren't in the club, or will ask. Quite clearly this forum has been moved from the Club forums to the general Fords section and from that almost anyone can work out it's no longer a club forum.

And no I'm not interesting in being a moderator, I'm just sick of a few people from your site coming in here trying to destroy our newly founded E-series forum. People come here to read about E-Series cars, not being spammed from angry tards on the other site telling them this isn't the "real" E-Series chat forum which we the E-Series driving community asked to be created. Once again no one here is doing it to you guys in your forums so why are you here doing it?
Old 01-06-2005, 13:33   #6 (permalink)
Ford Appreciation Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngNstupid
Great... I'll be expecting to see a "Non E-Series Club members please go to www.fordforums.com" post on your site any day now.

Wankers If anyone is wondering where the club is they either aren't in the club, or will ask. Quite clearly this forum has been moved from the Club forums to the general Fords section and from that almost anyone can work out it's no longer a club forum.

And no I'm not interesting in being a moderator, I'm just sick of a few people from your site coming in here trying to destroy our newly founded E-series forum. People come here to read about E-Series cars, not being spammed from angry tards on the other site telling them this isn't the "real" E-Series chat forum which we the E-Series driving community asked to be created. Once again no one here is doing it to you guys in your forums so why are you here doing it?
What about those who enjoy both sites, as they like fords... If you have issues about the other site, go see a therapist. I don't bag either site, and I still enjoy both on a regular basis. IMO, the tone in your response indicates that people must choose between here and there.

If someone spammed you, deal directly with them. I don't spam others, and I wasn't spammed.

What's happened has happened. Build a bridge and get over it.
Old 01-06-2005, 17:17   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBXR
What about those who enjoy both sites, as they like fords... If you have issues about the other site, go see a therapist. I don't bag either site, and I still enjoy both on a regular basis. IMO, the tone in your response indicates that people must choose between here and there.

If someone spammed you, deal directly with them. I don't spam others, and I wasn't spammed.

What's happened has happened. Build a bridge and get over it.
I can point to at least 10 posts on here saying "hey the E-Series club is at www ....". I never said people should have to choose between the two sites, I just don't think people from the other forum should be able to fill this forum up with where their site is located.

Surely if they are members of the club they would have either their email addresses or phone numbers and the club president can contact them directly via those means other then raping our new E-Series chat. Seems to be just a cop out with the website address being spammed here IMHO.
Old 01-06-2005, 18:03   #8 (permalink)

sure. we have all 1000 email addresses of our members... and an email was sent out to let them know of the move.

what about those who have changed email addy's..? i got well over 100 emails bounced thus we have tried to ensure members who ARE looking for us, are able to and not just think our forum has moved *within* this forum.

we're not trying to convince people to leave here, we're simply trying to ensure our members (not you youngNstupid) know whats going on.
I know if i found this forum again, and seen all the old posts from when it WAS the club discussion, i would assume it still was.
1995 EF II Falcon GLi: Heritage Green, 4spd Auto, AUII 17" Rims, Custom BA Front Bar, Lowered, Gas Research LPG, Clear Indicators, JVC MP3 Headunit, Phoenix Gold 6.5" Splits, Coustic 481QE Amp, Clarion 12" sub, Leather Seats, Power Window Conversion, 3.45 LSD, Pacemaker Comp Extractors, 2.5" Exhaust, Mandrel Bent Intake, High Flow Filter, Wade 1004 110 cam.

In Progress: BA XR Side Skirts, BA XR Rear bar, BA Shifter Handle.

Want your EF on effalcon.com? Drop me a PM!
E-Series Club Stickers Here!

E-Series Moderator/Membership Officer/Webmaster/Cruise Official
Old 01-06-2005, 18:14   #9 (permalink)
nEb
HYPER-6

hi youngNstupid... your name really suits you... this is for you mate:

Old 01-06-2005, 19:25   #10 (permalink)

Neb if you don't have anything constructive to say take your own advice, you lose all credibility when you post crp like that.

Hopefully Lunatic will now start deleting all these "E-series Club" posts from this forum, as they DO NOT belong here and your members have been well informed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons