Saw a white ea on Ballarat Rd, near Sunshine Cop Station.. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2002, 21:39   #1 (permalink)
antigravity

Saw a white ea on Ballarat Rd, near Sunshine Cop Station..

He was on the other side of the road, travelling the opposite way, but it was a nice looking ea. He got decent wheelspin of a standing start, and I was wondering if it was anyone in here?

It was around say, Wednesday arvo, say 4 or 5 o'clock? Also, been seeing a red gl, with nice 18" mags around sunbury. Neone know this person?

Is it just me or am I seeing alot of nice looking ea's lately. It's good to know that these cars are getting popular..

Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2002, 14:29   #2 (permalink)
LET EM' RIPPP

Re: Saw a white ea on Ballarat Rd, near Sunshine Cop Station

hey, anti. Have u got any pics of ur car??

Also, are u coming to Sundays meet?
Old 05-03-2002, 21:08   #3 (permalink)
The Goodz

Yeah I've been noticing a lot more done up EAs, whether it be just a nice set of rims or lowered or whatever, but a lot more non stocko mistreated ones. As I said to Rmyers, it's all because of us!!! I don't care what anyone says, it's all us!

Oh and also I've been seeing a lot more NA Fairlanes and DA LTDs with mags and shit, everytime I see them I cry because I don't have fancy wheels... :( :( :( God damn bob jane and his stupid asshole 12 months interest free bullshit system that wouldn't approve me to get wheels... Bastards will probably let the next VL/VN fag driver have them, bloody pooftas!!!!

Sorry, I had to bitch, I'm jealous...

Alex
Old 05-03-2002, 21:11   #4 (permalink)
400 kg ego

The Goodz, I dont' think Bob Jane is the only one offering such a deal. It's worth shopping around.

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2002, 21:20   #5 (permalink)
The Goodz

The wheels I wanted were exclusive to bob jane, so I can't really get them anywhere else. The only place that said they could get them was Canterbury, but to get 12 months interest free I would have to pay at least $900 up front because the overall price was over $2000. I had looked everywhere for wheels and deals, but bob was the only one with wheels I liked. So I'm stuffed...

Alex
Old 05-03-2002, 21:28   #6 (permalink)
400 kg ego

D'oh. I guess saving is the only other option. Which is better in a way because it is so much simpler.

1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Old 05-03-2002, 21:42   #7 (permalink)
The Goodz

And so much slower... For me to save 3 grand, would be about as likely as a politician being honest. When I see a few hundred dollars at my disposal, knowing that there are many other things I also want, I'll go for the other things aswell, it feels as if there is some progress that way. But if I have finance, I know I have to put money into it, and it'll be an incentive.

So I thought to hell with it, I'll get the wheels ONE DAY. But for now, the next thing on my list is probably going to be a fridge.

Alex
Old 05-03-2002, 21:47   #8 (permalink)
400 kg ego

How are you going to fit a fridge in your car? (j/k)

1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Old 05-03-2002, 21:55   #9 (permalink)
The Goodz

Hey, you're forgetting that the LTD has a boot that is substantially larger than your inferior Fairmonts So fitting a 500L fridge/freezer along with the 2 12" subs aswell as a big toolbox and 1.5 ton hydraulic jack, should be easy as cake. Oh and I forgot, the second battery, inverter, etc... I will rig it up so that the fridge will be standing upright aswell so it's just like at home. To do this I will have to just take the spare wheel out of its well and sit the fridge in there. It'll all fit, because the boot is so huge...

Nah seriously it's just a 250L fridge...

Alex

P.S. Ok I'm bullshitting, it'll be 130L... Ok shut up Alex it'll probably be one of those basic 20L fridges with either warm or cold settings, good enough for now, just so I can have cold drinks and meat at any time, also good if I hit the odd roo or two, take it home and have some fresh skippy for dinner.
Old 05-04-2002, 12:54   #10 (permalink)
antigravity

re.

I don't have any pics of my car, but it's nothing special. It's a white EA fairmont, it's been lowered, 2.5 inch exhaust, white indicators, white mirrors, and that's about it. I don't have any mags, or body kit, so basically to the untrained eye, it looks stock. I never get people trying to drag my or anything, so it must look stock.

I've only got 14" tyres with hubcaps, which look ok, but i'd rather some mags on there, and at least tyres with a diameter of 15".

But yeah, you'll see me driving either, in sunbury, st. albans, sunshine, along the ring road towards werribee, calder highway or in werribee and hoppers crossing.

You'll notice it's me because I've got a scratched and dented front lhs panel. I drove into my own garage wall when I was reversing out of it. I haven't fixed it yet, because I haven't found any decent white panels to replace it. But i'll be replacing it myself.

I've been seeing all these nice ea's, and I always wonder whether its any of the guys of this forum.

I can't go to the meet, cuz I'm working tomorrow, plus, i'm sick as a dog, and I'm a little to embarrased to go to a meet. My car isn't that great.. Maybe when I get mags.. :)

Neway, this forum has been a great help and i know as long as I've got my ea, i'll be on here regurlary!

Thanks,
Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons