Originally Posted by cheekybabe85
i have a couple of simple and quick questions. ok i have station wagon eb series 2 1992 etc.
1) what is an xh snorkel? what does it do?
2) has anyone recovered there seats? is it easy to do?
3) recarpeting how much would i be looking at? is it easy to do yourself?
4) where is a good tint place in qld brisbane? what tint would be reccommended and how much would it be roughly?
1) XH snorkel is just the air intake 'snorkel' which sucks air into the airbox, through the filter, into your throtle body, then into the engine, you get the idea, they are slightly bigger then the standard snorkel on EA-ED and look better, so less restrictive won't really do much performance wise.
2) Nope, and no idea sorry. :(
3) There is a place , that make carpet to fit any car, about $150 max any colour, i don't know the name of the company sorry, but could find out, pretty easy job, just remove seats, and scuff plates, centre console etc.
4)Try a reputible tint company, do you have Tint-a-Car, or Tint Professor up there ? Roughly $300.
Hope this helps, try adding a .AU to your forum browser for a more informative and active Aussie Ford site. :)