Ford Forums banner

Whats The next mod u r planing for yr E-Series?

15K views 126 replies 48 participants last post by  NickosEL 
#1 ·
just interested what all you guys have planned next for your beast? me... im putting on extractors and workin on EF airbox with XH intake! :s6:

#6 ·
Supa-Roo - The XH snorkel just fits on your current intake box set up, this snorkel will not fit on an EF airbox. To run an EF airbox on a pre-EF car you have to change a few things like the thermostat housing for one...

to mods.. well my next mod is gettin mi damned car back *shakes fist* silly little magna loan car!

#10 ·
Didn't you have a 5 speed conversion in mind Ash? and a diff ratio swap?

Sellin a nice 3.27 LSD you know :p

But anyway, this weekend Im getting some Manifolds, Maf, throttle body put on the EB. Should make it go a little bit better. Also got a 3.45 sitting in the driveway awaitng a can of motivation to put it in.

#11 · (Edited)
MightyEFGhia said:
Supa-Roo - The XH snorkel just fits on your current intake box set up, this snorkel will not fit on an EF airbox. To run an EF airbox on a pre-EF car you have to change a few things like the thermostat housing for one...

Yes MightyEFGhia - that is true it doesnt JUST fit, unless you mod the EF air box, I have done this already no thermostat change or anything, and sent the instructions to Supa-Roo who will validate them and add a few more pics and maybe a few extra words, then we will post it to EA Falcon - just wait and see :0)

My next mod - Finish the front bumper customisation by recessing the spot lights, and some clear indicators ............ then maybe attack the back one.

Dellboy999

#12 ·
Get some new chrome striping onto that Dellboy, and itll look a million bucks. Its only $5 a meter or something from Ford. self adhesive, the hardest part is removing the old guff so the new stuff sticks well.

My next mod will be pacemaker comp extractors - being fited this friday :)

Jase

#14 ·
NZ said:
Didn't you have a 5 speed conversion in mind Ash? and a diff ratio swap?

Sellin a nice 3.27 LSD you know :p
I will still do those mods, but there are one or two things that will come before them. As for the diff, if you still have it in a month or so, give me a yell and we might be able to work something out ;) But if you sell it before hand, it won't be the end of the world for me.

Ash

#15 · (Edited)
well next year i hope to finish off the 1000hp beast of a ea. you'll be suprised what this thing will have done to it :hy: :wnc:

and turn my other ea into a low 14 sec n/a ball tearer.

then there's the turbo kits to develop, the n/a kits to develop, and the roots s/c kit's to develop also.

cheers.joe.

blah!!!! it just never stops

#18 ·
what i want is no bills so i can start by getting my ea-ed sedan to put superlow springs sports systems and extractors cold air induction with pod,some major head mods and the right ratio diff hopefully by the end of 2004 i will have a weapon of mass destruction..might do the inbred thing and try the ef front on the EA-ED..and with all this power i want good brakes..

or i might skip all this and buy a stock EF buy the XR motor and work the crap out of it..

#19 ·
intake mods... still looking into what would be the best. probably just a Redline filter and an XH snorkel. after that... i dunno. if my head gasket goes ill port and polish the head while its off i guess.

#26 ·
oooh..
well
depending on what i can get my dirty little hands on...
EF/EL Interior and GRA Straight LPG are currently on the 'needed to do' list.
headgasket needs changing too :/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.