Ford Forums banner

Whats The next mod u r planing for yr E-Series?

15K views 126 replies 48 participants last post by  NickosEL 
#1 ·
just interested what all you guys have planned next for your beast? me... im putting on extractors and workin on EF airbox with XH intake! :s6:

#32 ·
Gotta finish my intake mod (need to find some 65mm+ flex pipe, then heat some PVC 100mm -> 65mm connector pipe up, and mould it into a snorkel.. will work fine, trust me:))

Anyway, my next mod after that is simply to go from an EP-100 LPG convertor to an EP-175 (should be a direct mod, but I'll need someone qualified to do it for me (legal reasons).. then it should produce 175fwkw easily - no more leaning out at only 3500rpm :)

#34 ·
Hmm, i'm getting my amp sometime this week, so i'll be putting my subs in soon.

As for the mod after that, Jarvis Ford are selling AU T-series Momo steering wheels for $290 fitted, or some pacemakers would be nice, or some new rear speakers, or a GT-40 manifold and new MAF or a T-5Z or.....

#35 ·
next mod will hopefully be limo tint and new lower springs (rear) or t5 gearbox. diff might need an upgrade with t5 conversion so a 3.45lsd wont hurt, also down the track would be buying another engine to keep at home and put a turbo on it. Also getting a EF head (79000km) from tafe for 2 bottles of jonnie walker (bloody alcho's). so that might get a port and polish and stage 2 crow cam.

cant wait to see what i do spend my money on but it most probably be some neon lights or something.

#38 ·
well 1st up probably xr6 susp, was going to get tint.. but meh.

But im currently considering selling again. Got another job today so ill see how it goes.
then ill pay a bit off the bitch, and start planning for the turbo or n/a mods. $$$

Might tak to Santa and see what he can do :hrm:

#40 ·
I want to get some wheels, I've had my EB for about 3 months now...and I still haven't decided on what rims to get!)
And I've also been thinking about getting a sunroof?!?
I'm not too sure how much dosh that will set me back, but I've always wanted an EB with a sunroof! I think they look fantastic.

#47 ·
Sunroofs tend to range from a few hundred from a cheap pop-up, to 2-3 grand for a glass or painted metal electric sliding integrated design. It's a great idea but I've found the bottom line is that it is downright impossible to justify on anything but a new car, or one that is to be driven daily for a very long time.

As for my mods, I wouldn't know where to begin. I need clear indicators ASAP, then I'm hoping to buy some pro spray paint equipment to respray both my cars, then I'll go through with the wrecked EF idea for accessories (thermos etc) and it will still be stock under the bonnet! :ihi: I'm still debating whether to jump straight into forced induction or whether to do a few N/A mods first - it doesn't matter now because I'm in debt anyway. :p

#48 ·
Cancel my last post about no mods.. couldn't resist a little shopping today at JB and bought a Sony CDX-MP50 CD/tuner/mp3 headunit..

so.. my next mod is installing this damn thing (tomorrow morning).. then now that i've started, i might as well keep my eyes open for a decent amp for my 6x9s, and maybe a sub and some new front speakers.

#50 ·
Supa R00 said:
Sunroof sounds good... ive been thinkin bout one for a while... does any1 know much about the conversion and how much it will cost?
If you're going to go a sunroof, make sure you get an electric one - stay away from the cheap pop up ones, they look really crap. Cost you about 2k to get a good one fitted; I was lucky, the previous owner put the sunroof in. It costs a bit to maintain, but so worth it!! Great now that it's nearly summer.

As for my car, getting a new sound system in soon, then tint and also need to get the air con regassed. Then once the bank acount becomes healthy again, exhaust, extractors etc.. Oh yeah - larger alloys and new tyres

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.