Whats it worth - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-06, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Whats it worth

1994 ED V8 poly green tidy cond paint on roof bonnet & boot starting to fade otherwise in good tidy cond. Has kings lows; 15' cobras; body kit; tints placemaker extractors & twin system. need a couple of tyres for roadworthy car will be sold unregistered.
So whats it worth guys I need a ruff idea because it's got to go as I'm leaving the country on the 20th of this month

usc body kit; tints; auscar cobra's; king lows; pacemaker extractors & 2.25 twin system
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-06, 10:44 PM
Re: Whats it worth

3.5k-5k Depending On K's

240rwkw slug.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-21-06, 06:28 AM
ed 5ltr
Re: Whats it worth

Yeah yeah sad but true dude...as people used to know on this forum I dumped a SHITLOAD of cash into my ed v8 ncluding full eb gt bodykit heads etc...14 grands worth and all i got (mind you this was idiotic) was a 7 grand trade in for a 300zx tt....selling pvtly i wouldve maybe got 9 grand....and my car was way more worked than yours...sad i know..but to be honest eds just dont hold any value dude(except for sentimental)and even though fords are fantastic...high production cars(unless its got the name gt) are just prone to losing value quickly and BIGTIME....sorry

ed 5 ltr,genie headers,mandrel bent 3" lukie Full ebgt bodykit,18 inch koya octanes(deep dish),clear indicators!!
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > E-Series Falcons
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts