Ford Forums banner

Cam Exhaust and Headwork

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  loxxr6 
#1 ·
Hey Boyz hows it goin
I got and EBII I6 with cat back exhaust and custom cold air intake, im going to be doing my stereo soon and after that wanting to be puting in a cam, extractors and some headwork. I was wondering how much and what place in Sydney, would a pretty hard core cam be, i dont mind it being a lil lumpy but bare in mind i do goto the city and back once a week so its still gotta be drivable. The header im going for is going to be pacemaker comp series. And also how much headwork could i get for around 250-300 mark. What places could do the cam and headwork in Sydney, and how much you guys rekon i could get from this package.

Thank you all
Adzi

#4 ·
as for headwork. With a budget of $200-300 i wouldnt expect more than a decking and crack checking. To get some decent porting expect to pay arround $800+ for just the machine work. Valves, springs etc are on top of that.

#6 ·
wade will regrind a cam for you to any profile for about $120 if you tell them your a member of fordmods.com

#7 ·
ok u read what i wrote wrong, i dont care how much da cam is, i just want to know how much id PAY for it......the headwork i was talking about for around 300ish but if i cant then i cant i'll just get the headers and cam done......whats a good place in sydney to get cam installed

#8 ·
ok u read what i wrote wrong, i dont care how much da cam is, i just want to know how much id PAY for it......

I'm reading this as "how much would a cam cost" Right ? If so I can't help you there. Check with Jim Mock, Wade, Crow etc for more details.

Installation wise, well Autotech Engineering hosted a unichip day for the ford forums so they're the first people I can think of that could give u a price on installing it when u get it.

Try them on:

Autotech Engineering Pty Ltd
Brad/Spiro
18 George Street Granville
(02) 9897 1378

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.