Ford Forums banner

d & t PERFORMANCE EXHAUSTS

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  blueoval 
#1 ·
HEY,

does anybody on here from SA have any hands on knowledge of what d&t performance exhasuts systems are like? My exhausts have always been done at Everlast Mufflers, but I am considering a new start with the EF. So if not D&t does anybody have opinions or comments on the best exhasut place for i6 in SA ?? I had considered Morpowa, D&T and Everlast thus far.

thnks tim

#2 ·
tim, D&T are a good brand named place who have good quality systems, but IMO, overpriced! They can make any system you want but they are over glorified to saay the least.

I would be inclined to check out Exhaust Techniques on Gouger st., or AAA exhausts in Richmond. For they will do as good a job but not charge you as much.

I hear exhaust technology is good for custom systems too but a little over priced too.

If you live down south, I go to Morphett Vale exhausts in Lonsdale, and peter does a good job on any car. You ask him what you want and he'll do it, plus he usually works by himself and is willing to match any price you come up with!

AAA exhausts
Exhaust Techniques
Morphett Vale exhausts
are all good in my books, they are great blokes to talk to about any sort of system your after!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.