Ford Forums banner

Herrod exhaust ok with warranty?

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  AUForte 
#1 ·
Just wondering if i was to put the full herrod exhaust system on my pursuit will it void the warranty and also if anyone has put one on there vehicle, whether it drowns in the car?

Thanks Jim :madman:

#5 ·
Thats fantastic i should have the full system done soon. I got 238@wheels standard and herrord claim 20kw+ so 250-260@the wheels with just exhaust will be great.Im sure it sounds great but does anyone know if the noise travels in the cabin tooo much or not so?

Thanks Heaps

Jim

#7 ·
bossn, no there is no drone inside the car at all. Only at and below 1500 rpm in higher gears, in which it's time to drop down a cog anyway (in a manual). The excellent V8 noise alone will make you know it was all worth it! Get someone else to drive it to really hear how she sounds!

As far as warranty goes, it wont void anything on the car it terms of engine etc, but you cant get a claim through ford for any damage to the exhaust or cats (depending on system), but most manufacturers i think they have a warranty on their products

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.