New Exhaust Done On T3....Interesting BA-GT Exhaust - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exhaust
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2004, 05:29   #1 (permalink)
No stars in my eyes

biggrin New Exhaust Done On T3....Interesting BA-GT Exhaust

I rocked into Liverpool exhaust this morning at 8am to get my old exhaust off which had pacemaker extractors...etc and got a new system done similar to my old car but in 2.5 inch and about 50DB quieter.

They did have a courtesy car for me to drive while I was waiting. I was very lucky that no-one from FF was their because the car they gave me................***** WAS A PURE RICE PULSAR *****............with exhaust tips bigger than the harbour tunnel, jade green with fairy stars down the side and flashing neon lights in the rear window, not to mention the turbo gauge hooked up too the mainifold....was no turbo under the bonnet.......and the sound of this thing was woefull....IT SOUNDED LIKE A SEVERLEY WOUNDED BLOWFLY. Well i drove this car down the road for about 4k's, turned around and went back and told them i'd rather wait their. It turned out the car belonged to the neice of the owner. Anyway I really wish I had taken my digital camera with me. They had a 1979 Volvo on the hoist getting a new exhaust done.....well this thing was the ultimate RICE machine........I think actually it was beyond that. The owner was a P-Plater....The body work was crap but in-between the dings he found enough room for the HKS badges...The nismo sticker on the back window with a neon border...20" wheels and the car was about 1 inch off the ground. He had a supra wing on the back and a bonnet scoop that looked like it had been made out of paper masha. He was a wog....and if I was a politician...........I would have deported him. Anyway it would be the perfect place for the members of the FF to have a barbeque day at........the amount of Sh*t bucket rice machines that go their...and believe me.....you will see the most rediculous cars there that you will ever see......the entertainment is free.....just bring plenty of tissues for your tears of laughter.

Anyway, about everything that was their was rice but they did have a Blood orange BA-GTP in their that they were doing an exhaust on. Anyway the hurricane extractors they made for it were simply a masterpeice. And the rest of the exhaust was awesome. It sounded good...really good and i was their when the owner turned up to pick up the car. Anyway after warming his car up he pulled out and nailed it.....and this thing flew....any way they had some dyno graphs there that I looked at....one car stock had 237 rwkts.....with this exhaust it made 263 rwkts and by the look on the customers face when he came in after his test run, was the best 1800 dollars i think he ever spent.

Anyway i had the hurricane extractors installed with dual 2.5 inch pipes into a single 3 inch too the rear on my T3 TE-50 and when I drove it for it's test run I could not believe the difference in torque and power. I certainly needed no dyno to tell me their was an improvement. It has never ever spun the wheels in third gear till after having this system fitted. It cost me 1600.00 dollars for the entire exhaust including tips and extractors..( forgot too add this )and is completely mandrel bent......and boy.....did i have some fun on the way home.

Proud Owner of a Tickford TE-50 T3 No 033.....13.62 @ 102.07mph..0-100-4.988 secs
firefox7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2004, 06:19   #2 (permalink)

Re: New Exhaust Done On T3....Interesting BA-GT Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox7
I rocked into Liverpool exhaust this morning at 8am to get my old exhaust off which had pacemaker extractors...etc and got a new system done similar to my old car but in 2.5 inch and about 50DB quieter.

They did have a courtesy car for me to drive while I was waiting. I was very lucky that no-one from FF was their because the car they gave me................***** WAS A PURE RICE PULSAR *****............with exhaust tips bigger than the harbour tunnel, jade green with fairy stars down the side and flashing neon lights in the rear window, not to mention the turbo gauge hooked up too the mainifold....was no turbo under the bonnet.......and the sound of this thing was woefull....IT SOUNDED LIKE A SEVERLEY WOUNDED BLOWFLY. Well i drove this car down the road for about 4k's, turned around and went back and told them i'd rather wait their. It turned out the car belonged to the neice of the owner. Anyway I really wish I had taken my digital camera with me. They had a 1979 Volvo on the hoist getting a new exhaust done.....well this thing was the ultimate RICE machine........I think actually it was beyond that. The owner was a P-Plater....The body work was crap but in-between the dings he found enough room for the HKS badges...The nismo sticker on the back window with a neon border...20" wheels and the car was about 1 inch off the ground. He had a supra wing on the back and a bonnet scoop that looked like it had been made out of paper masha. He was a wog....and if I was a politician...........I would have deported him. Anyway it would be the perfect place for the members of the FF to have a barbeque day at........the amount of Sh*t bucket rice machines that go their...and believe me.....you will see the most rediculous cars there that you will ever see......the entertainment is free.....just bring plenty of tissues for your tears of laughter.

Anyway, about everything that was their was rice but they did have a Blood orange BA-GTP in their that they were doing an exhaust on. Anyway the hurricane extractors they made for it were simply a masterpeice. And the rest of the exhaust was awesome. It sounded good...really good and i was their when the owner turned up to pick up the car. Anyway after warming his car up he pulled out and nailed it.....and this thing flew....any way they had some dyno graphs there that I looked at....one car stock had 237 rwkts.....with this exhaust it made 263 rwkts and by the look on the customers face when he came in after his test run, was the best 1800 dollars i think he ever spent.

Anyway i had the hurricane extractors installed with dual 2.5 inch pipes into a single 3 inch too the rear on my T3 TE-50 and when I drove it for it's test run I could not believe the difference in torque and power. I certainly needed no dyno to tell me their was an improvement. It has never ever spun the wheels in third gear till after having this system fitted. It cost me 1600.00 dollars for the entire exhaust including tips and extractors......and boy.....did i have some fun on the way home.

So you didnt dyno your car then????????

Man you guys have all the luck.. you guys seem to have the magical combination of standard cars over to make so much power with stockers.. Us west ozzies must be on a list of the dud engines catagory when they biuld the cars.. it must be like.. Oi wait this cars going to WA put in the shit low powered engine not the good one.. Yet another GREAT Power reading
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 07:30   #3 (permalink)
No stars in my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP-330
So you didnt dyno your car then????????

Man you guys have all the luck.. you guys seem to have the magical combination of standard cars over to make so much power with stockers.. Us west ozzies must be on a list of the dud engines catagory when they biuld the cars.. it must be like.. Oi wait this cars going to WA put in the shit low powered engine not the good one.. Yet another GREAT Power reading

I will dyno it on the next club dyno day.......I'm just too busy with work to do it during the week....A couple of my mates with T3's already have the exact same exhaust and are within .2 rwkwts of each other on the dyno....for the T3...I know sbutler has the exact same exhaust as mine .....his was done at liverpool exhaust and he pulled a 13.5 with his car at eastern creek. The only other modd was a k&n filter. Put it this way...i drove my car home tonight and their is a hill on the way home (Quite Steep) if I cruise at 60 kph i always change from 5th to 4th to get up it.....otherwise it will stall under load...tonight i went up the same hill at 50 kph in 5th gear at 900 rpm and went over it with no prob. I noticed the large increase in torque as soon as I test drove it,not too mention it was so much smoother and nipper in the throttle response. I have dealt with these people in the past........they no what works and what doesn't.

They have been in development for the ba kit for a while now and have only done about 15 or so cars....I know they send these exhaust's Australia wide. Give them a ring and get them to send a fax of the dyno figures.

Proud Owner of a Tickford TE-50 T3 No 033.....13.62 @ 102.07mph..0-100-4.988 secs
Old 07-03-2004, 07:33   #4 (permalink)
Officially Bored with 347

So what do you think you'll be hitting mate?

Member of the "TKTDSGM " Group..
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 07:37   #5 (permalink)
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh

Do you know the brand of the exhaust? Is it Liverpool or some other name?

Falcon GT Club of Australia

FPV & XR Owner's Club of Victoria

I drive, I vote and I'll go out of my way to see you out of government Mr Bracks. You lied your way into power and you lie to keep it. Enough lies!!! You're out of here!
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 07:42   #6 (permalink)
No stars in my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo347
So what do you think you'll be hitting mate?

Hopefully between 220 - 230 rwkwts

Old 07-03-2004, 07:44   #7 (permalink)
No stars in my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
Do you know the brand of the exhaust? Is it Liverpool or some other name?

This is their website.....ring them and get them to send a fax of the dyno's...the power increase on the gt was very good. They are the makers of the hurricane extractors and exhausts.

http://www.liverpoolexhaust.com.au/

Old 07-03-2004, 07:52   #8 (permalink)
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh

Cool, thanks for that.

Falcon GT Club of Australia

FPV & XR Owner's Club of Victoria

I drive, I vote and I'll go out of my way to see you out of government Mr Bracks. You lied your way into power and you lie to keep it. Enough lies!!! You're out of here!
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 08:12   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox7
Hopefully between 220 - 230 rwkwts
i did that with the factory headers. Just modded the bottom to have a 3 inch collector
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 14:18   #10 (permalink)
Ford Member

If it's the joint just off Heathcote Rd, was in there myself at the start of the week to get a couple of welds on my exhaust as the U bolt had let go. Great guys, 5 min job and didn't charge me a cent even though I insisted.

Plenty of rice around but I don't think you'd be able to find an exhaust shop that didn't these days. Seem like very decent guys. Thinking of getting my note changed and I'll definitely be going back to see them.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Exhaust