1995 Ford Windstar, for parts, bad water pump and possible head gasget. 270,000 Km's - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-06-05, 05:01 PM
Bill
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
1995 Ford Windstar, for parts, bad water pump and possible head gasget. 270,000 Km's

Is anyone in Toronto (close to Oakville) interested in acquiring this
minivan ? It was running until recently ... minor rust in one of the fenders
and corresponding door. Owner is ready to give it away for a resonable
amount but now a few hundred bucks .... it would make a good parts windstar

Post to the thread please .... I do not want my email spammed to death :)

Bill


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-06-05, 07:01 PM
Jeff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 1995 Ford Windstar, for parts, bad water pump and possible head gasget. 270,000 Km's


"Bill" <Bill@bill.com> wrote in message
news:528a8$431e18f9$cf700e43$23091@PRIMUS.CA...
> Is anyone in Toronto (close to Oakville) interested in acquiring this
> minivan ? It was running until recently ... minor rust in one of the
> fenders and corresponding door. Owner is ready to give it away for a
> resonable amount but now a few hundred bucks .... it would make a good
> parts windstar
>
> Post to the thread please .... I do not want my email spammed to death :)
>
> Bill


Please do advertise crap like this in this newsgroup. If every tom, dick and
jerry who had a POS for sale, there would be no useful messages. I bet, even
in Toronto, there are newspapers. In addition, there is also a site called
www.ebay.com on which you can sell stuff.

Thanks.

jeff


 
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-06-05, 09:01 PM
Bill
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 1995 Ford Windstar, for parts, bad water pump and possible head gasget. 270,000 Km's

I was thinking that I was doing people here a favor, bought seperately the
parts on that minivan costs thousands of dollars ....

Anyways thanks for the advise and off topic post. Next time it will be
donated to a charity ....





"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:0HqTe.8571$FW1.449@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>
> "Bill" <Bill@bill.com> wrote in message
> news:528a8$431e18f9$cf700e43$23091@PRIMUS.CA...
>> Is anyone in Toronto (close to Oakville) interested in acquiring this
>> minivan ? It was running until recently ... minor rust in one of the
>> fenders and corresponding door. Owner is ready to give it away for a
>> resonable amount but now a few hundred bucks .... it would make a good
>> parts windstar
>>
>> Post to the thread please .... I do not want my email spammed to death :)
>>
>> Bill

>
> Please do advertise crap like this in this newsgroup. If every tom, dick
> and jerry who had a POS for sale, there would be no useful messages. I
> bet, even in Toronto, there are newspapers. In addition, there is also a
> site called www.ebay.com on which you can sell stuff.
>
> Thanks.
>
> jeff
>



 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-08-05, 08:01 PM
fordman3@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 1995 Ford Windstar, for parts, bad water pump and possible head gasget. 270,000 Km's

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:01:54 -0400, "Bill" <Bill@bill.com> wrote:

>I was thinking that I was doing people here a favor, bought seperately the
>parts on that minivan costs thousands of dollars ....
>
>Anyways thanks for the advise and off topic post. Next time it will be
>donated to a charity ....
>
>
>
>
>dont worry about jeff

he is a a wannabeeeeeeeeee


hurc ast
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome