Apparently, overheating is not a stated customer concern.... What you really
need to do is take that piece of cardboard from behind the grille..... Once
you graduate fromt he lube rack, you might be able to afford a peak in the
FWIW..... I've seen many plugged cats..... no power - low power - wont rev -
wont run - nary an overheat to be seen.
<3 dog firstname.lastname@example.org
> wrote in message
> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 05:31:00 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> <email@example.com> wrote:
> >As pick one has said, you can try a set of wires.... given the age of the
> >vehicle, they should be changed as preventive maintenance, anyway. The
> >flashing MIL indicates a severe misfire... continuing to drive the car
> >this occurs can damage the engine and/or the catalytic converter.
> and i bet it will overheat too
> hurc ast