FAQ: Ford Links - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2005, 19:01   #1 (permalink)
Backyard Mechanic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
FAQ: Ford Links

Feel free to ask on alt.autos.ford about GENERAL as-mfd system problems
you have with any of these.. such as with ignition, fuel system,
driveability, electrical, A/C.. as Ford systems span models.

Listed below are some locations for questions on specialty cars like
SHO, SVT etc as well as mod's, exhaust systems, specialty wheels etc.

Those sites are ALSO better equipped to handle questions on specific
value, "should I buy and why" queries on these models.. For instance..
Should I buy a 1989 Thunderbird Supercoupe for $500, and what should I
look for? The answer would be to go ask on
www.sccoa.com
as well as look at the cars for sale on their site.

- Special interest:

www.superford.org

Crown vic, Grand Marquis
www.crownvic.net

Thunderbird, all models to present esp to 97, incl TurboCoupes/Xr7 up to
88 www.tccoa.com
TBird SuperCoupe, to 97 /XR7 to 91
www.sccoa.com

Mustang
rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
www.corral.net
NOTE: There are far more Mustang sites than would be practical to post..
use Google and/or look at the links on Corral.

Taurus/Sable
http://www.tauruscarclub.com/
Taurus SHO
www.shotimes.com for v6
www.v8sho.com for v8

Mondeo/Contour/Mystique
www.contour.org

Escort (N.A.)
www.feoa.net

Explorer
rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
http://www.explorer4x4.com/

All trucks
www.ford-trucks.com

Aspire(/Festiva)
www.fordaspire.com
NOTE: This seems to be a comprehensive site covering all late model
sub-
compact to mid-size FORDS. There is a Festiva/Aspire forum

Obviously there are lots more sites.. the above usually have plenty of
links to additional sites

Sometimes particular questions may be resolved by using Google to search
using the specifics as terms in your search.

For instance, you can find Error Code definitions by using:

Ford EECIV code

Or Ford OBDII code
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-27-2005, 20:01   #2 (permalink)
Jen W
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ford Links

Anything for Windstar




"Backyard Mechanic" <pettyfog@yaywho.com> wrote in message
news:Xns96BFE04C5D1FEpettyfogery@207.115.63.158...
> Feel free to ask on alt.autos.ford about GENERAL as-mfd system problems
> you have with any of these.. such as with ignition, fuel system,
> driveability, electrical, A/C.. as Ford systems span models.
>
> Listed below are some locations for questions on specialty cars like
> SHO, SVT etc as well as mod's, exhaust systems, specialty wheels etc.
>
> Those sites are ALSO better equipped to handle questions on specific
> value, "should I buy and why" queries on these models.. For instance..
> Should I buy a 1989 Thunderbird Supercoupe for $500, and what should I
> look for? The answer would be to go ask on
> www.sccoa.com
> as well as look at the cars for sale on their site.
>
> - Special interest:
>
> www.superford.org
>
> Crown vic, Grand Marquis
> www.crownvic.net
>
> Thunderbird, all models to present esp to 97, incl TurboCoupes/Xr7 up to
> 88 www.tccoa.com
> TBird SuperCoupe, to 97 /XR7 to 91
> www.sccoa.com
>
> Mustang
> rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
> www.corral.net
> NOTE: There are far more Mustang sites than would be practical to post..
> use Google and/or look at the links on Corral.
>
> Taurus/Sable
> http://www.tauruscarclub.com/
> Taurus SHO
> www.shotimes.com for v6
> www.v8sho.com for v8
>
> Mondeo/Contour/Mystique
> www.contour.org
>
> Escort (N.A.)
> www.feoa.net
>
> Explorer
> rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
> http://www.explorer4x4.com/
>
> All trucks
> www.ford-trucks.com
>
> Aspire(/Festiva)
> www.fordaspire.com
> NOTE: This seems to be a comprehensive site covering all late model
> sub-
> compact to mid-size FORDS. There is a Festiva/Aspire forum
>
> Obviously there are lots more sites.. the above usually have plenty of
> links to additional sites
>
> Sometimes particular questions may be resolved by using Google to search
> using the specifics as terms in your search.
>
> For instance, you can find Error Code definitions by using:
>
> Ford EECIV code
>
> Or Ford OBDII code



  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 15:01   #3 (permalink)
Backyard Mechanic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ford Links

"Jen W" <spam@rushcomm.ca> wrote in news:Mp9Qe.197926$9A2.81652@edtnps89:

> Anything for Windstar
>


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

and
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 16:01   #4 (permalink)
Jen W
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ford Links

I had tried that and found nothing in comparison to the sites you listed.
Lots of forums bad mouthing the Wndstar but I already bought just need to
keep it running till I own more of it than the bank.



"Backyard Mechanic" <pettyfog@yaywho.com> wrote in message
news:Xns96C0933C993Dpettyfogery@207.115.63.158...
> "Jen W" <spam@rushcomm.ca> wrote in news:Mp9Qe.197926$9A2.81652@edtnps89:
>
>> Anything for Windstar
>>

>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
>
> and
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search



  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 19:01   #5 (permalink)
Backyard Mechanic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ford Links

"Jen W" <spam@rushcomm.ca> wrote in
news:mMqQe.216450$tt5.173615@edtnps90:

> I had tried that and found nothing in comparison to the sites you
> listed. Lots of forums bad mouthing the Wndstar but I already bought
> just need to keep it running till I own more of it than the bank.
>
>


Well, they ALL have problems.. Caravan's recalls are legion, Chevy FWD
mini's, - less said the better, no one I know has one likes em.

So I guess you'll just have to let us help you out.
:)

Get a Haynes book on it. Use Autozone.com as a resource too. {fake a US
address if you have to..}
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:59.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.