FS: Ford Model A tail light - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2005, 01:09   #1 (permalink)
glowga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
FS: Ford Model A tail light

This tail light is of a 1929 Ford Model A, and is in very good condition.
E-mail for pictures and more information. $20US plus shipping.


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-14-2005, 01:09   #2 (permalink)
Jeff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ford Model A tail light


"glowga" <glowga@ilos.net> wrote in message
news:42adb86a_2@newsfeed.slurp.net...
> This tail light is of a 1929 Ford Model A, and is in very good condition.
> E-mail for pictures and more information. $20US plus shipping.


Think Ebay or the antique car magazines like cars and parts. Please don't
advertise here. If everyone with something to sell advertised here, the news
group would be overwhelmed.

Jeff


  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:09   #3 (permalink)
FollowingDarkness
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ford Model A tail light

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:Lfkre.3394$eM6.3073@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

>
> "glowga" <glowga@ilos.net> wrote in message
> news:42adb86a_2@newsfeed.slurp.net...
>> This tail light is of a 1929 Ford Model A, and is in very good
>> condition. E-mail for pictures and more information. $20US plus
>> shipping.

>
> Think Ebay or the antique car magazines like cars and parts. Please
> don't advertise here. If everyone with something to sell advertised
> here, the news group would be overwhelmed.
>
> Jeff
>
>
>


Correct newsgroup usage was followed here. "For Sale" or "For Auction" posts are acceptable, but they should be marked with a FS or
FA subject to ID them so uninterested parties don't have to look. Save your rancor for the porn and pyramid scheme real spammers.

That is usenet basics dude.

Dark


----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:01   #4 (permalink)
Jeff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ford Model A tail light


"FollowingDarkness" <FollowingDarkness@thegroup.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9674D814290E6FollowingDarkness@38.119.71.210...
> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in
> news:Lfkre.3394$eM6.3073@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:
>
>>
>> "glowga" <glowga@ilos.net> wrote in message
>> news:42adb86a_2@newsfeed.slurp.net...
>>> This tail light is of a 1929 Ford Model A, and is in very good
>>> condition. E-mail for pictures and more information. $20US plus
>>> shipping.

>>
>> Think Ebay or the antique car magazines like cars and parts. Please
>> don't advertise here. If everyone with something to sell advertised
>> here, the news group would be overwhelmed.
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>>
>>

>
> Correct newsgroup usage was followed here. "For Sale" or "For Auction"
> posts are acceptable, but they should be marked with a FS or
> FA subject to ID them so uninterested parties don't have to look. Save
> your rancor for the porn and pyramid scheme real spammers.
>
> That is usenet basics dude.
>
> Dark


usenet basics including reading the charter:
http://127.0.0.1:4664/cache?event_id...VB8QxtMBdUZ4M0

Last sentence: Vehicles or parts for sale should go to the forsale or
marketplace
groups.

Jeff


  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 22:01   #5 (permalink)
FollowingDarkness
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ford Model A tail light

Some of us want to know when rare parts are available. Not everyone is looking for error codes on escorts.

If this is really one of the only automotive groups that doesn't allow clearly marked FS posts, then it is pathetic.

Dark


"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:uYzre.3780$eM6.3065@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

>
> "FollowingDarkness" <FollowingDarkness@thegroup.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns9674D814290E6FollowingDarkness@38.119.71.210...
>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> news:Lfkre.3394$eM6.3073@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:
>>
>>>
>>> "glowga" <glowga@ilos.net> wrote in message
>>> news:42adb86a_2@newsfeed.slurp.net...
>>>> This tail light is of a 1929 Ford Model A, and is in very good
>>>> condition. E-mail for pictures and more information. $20US plus
>>>> shipping.
>>>
>>> Think Ebay or the antique car magazines like cars and parts. Please
>>> don't advertise here. If everyone with something to sell advertised
>>> here, the news group would be overwhelmed.
>>>
>>> Jeff
>>>
>>>
>>>

>>
>> Correct newsgroup usage was followed here. "For Sale" or "For
>> Auction" posts are acceptable, but they should be marked with a FS or
>> FA subject to ID them so uninterested parties don't have to look.
>> Save your rancor for the porn and pyramid scheme real spammers.
>>
>> That is usenet basics dude.
>>
>> Dark

>
> usenet basics including reading the charter:
> http://127.0.0.1:4664/cache?event_id...%2Eauto%2Eford
> +%2B+charter&s=7yRg9u_a_4NiLVB8QxtMBdUZ4M0
>
> Last sentence: Vehicles or parts for sale should go to the forsale
> or marketplace
> groups.
>
> Jeff
>
>
>



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 22:01   #6 (permalink)
FollowingDarkness
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ford Model A tail light

Some of us want to know when rare parts are available. Not everyone is looking for error codes on escorts.

If this is really one of the only automotive groups that doesn't allow clearly marked FS posts, then it is pathetic.

Dark


"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:uYzre.3780$eM6.3065@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

>
> "FollowingDarkness" <FollowingDarkness@thegroup.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns9674D814290E6FollowingDarkness@38.119.71.210...
>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> news:Lfkre.3394$eM6.3073@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:
>>
>>>
>>> "glowga" <glowga@ilos.net> wrote in message
>>> news:42adb86a_2@newsfeed.slurp.net...
>>>> This tail light is of a 1929 Ford Model A, and is in very good
>>>> condition. E-mail for pictures and more information. $20US plus
>>>> shipping.
>>>
>>> Think Ebay or the antique car magazines like cars and parts. Please
>>> don't advertise here. If everyone with something to sell advertised
>>> here, the news group would be overwhelmed.
>>>
>>> Jeff
>>>
>>>
>>>

>>
>> Correct newsgroup usage was followed here. "For Sale" or "For
>> Auction" posts are acceptable, but they should be marked with a FS or
>> FA subject to ID them so uninterested parties don't have to look.
>> Save your rancor for the porn and pyramid scheme real spammers.
>>
>> That is usenet basics dude.
>>
>> Dark

>
> usenet basics including reading the charter:
> http://127.0.0.1:4664/cache?event_id...%2Eauto%2Eford
> +%2B+charter&s=7yRg9u_a_4NiLVB8QxtMBdUZ4M0
>
> Last sentence: Vehicles or parts for sale should go to the forsale
> or marketplace
> groups.
>
> Jeff
>
>
>



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:03.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.