picnose try this at home - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2005, 21:01   #1 (permalink)
barney rubble@sky.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
picnose try this at home

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:22:41 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

>
><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>news:hohk31pa6d7q45uqv5pm3tsno05n07p7c5@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:03:58 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>>>news:usgk315304r81q3gvg0hvfvkbu59ilf2re@4ax.com...
>>>> t
>>>>>> Ok, I just scrolled up, where Did I miss the name Taurus? The most "vivid
>>>>>> recollection" was on a 1966 FE (428 cid) powered motor home. (the first
>>>>>> case
>>>>>> I
>>>>>> ever saw). 1966 Taurus?
>>>>>>
>>>>>BTW, I did not have the "most vivid recollection", that was Tom Adkins. Now
>>>>>why
>>>>>is a restricted exhaust going to cause an engine over heat? Explain how a
>>>>>oxygen
>>>>>starved fire can make ample heat to damage an engine? I want to know the
>>>>>answer.
>>>>>Explain how the engine cooling system does not come into play. Explain how
>>>>>you
>>>>>can get enough oxygen into a cylinder that is already full of an inert gas
>>>>>to
>>>>>excite combustion. What part of science explains that?
>>>>>
>>>> lmfao
>>>> u better find out how a cat works
>>>> but then this is second year stuff
>>>> and u have no certification
>>>>
>>>> coverter is hot
>>>> fuel condition are rich
>>>>
>>>> add air from the air pump
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> instant heat
>>>> lmfao
>>>> put another log on the fire
>>>> BWHAHAHAHA
>>>>
>>>> hurc ast
>>>>
>>>Looks lie what I said was the cause of the cat frailer, your point? How does
>>>that over heat an engine?
>>>

>> lmfao
>> loaded engine
>> heat is restricted back to engine side
>> ever seen a cracked exhaust valve
>> bwhahahaha
>> u just FAILED year one
>>
>> bwhahaha
>>
>> hurc ast

>
>Plugged exhaust, very low O2, cold flame. Tell you what. While you are sitting
>in front of your air tight. Put a thermometer in the fire and close the flue.
>Let us all know how the fire handles the lack of oxygen.
>



a cat releases a lot of heat energy
put a thermometer on one the put a thermometer on muffler

lmfao
better yet
TOUCH IT

i dare ya

BWAHAHAHA

u wont make the canadian trade test

lmfao

hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-17-2005, 21:01   #2 (permalink)
nospam.clare.nce@sny.der.on.ca
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: picnose try this at home

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:35:21 GMT, barney rubble@sky.com wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:22:41 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:
>
>>
>><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>>news:hohk31pa6d7q45uqv5pm3tsno05n07p7c5@4ax.com...
>>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:03:58 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>>>>news:usgk315304r81q3gvg0hvfvkbu59ilf2re@4ax.com...
>>>>> t
>>>>>>> Ok, I just scrolled up, where Did I miss the name Taurus? The most "vivid
>>>>>>> recollection" was on a 1966 FE (428 cid) powered motor home. (the first
>>>>>>> case
>>>>>>> I
>>>>>>> ever saw). 1966 Taurus?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>BTW, I did not have the "most vivid recollection", that was Tom Adkins. Now
>>>>>>why
>>>>>>is a restricted exhaust going to cause an engine over heat? Explain how a
>>>>>>oxygen
>>>>>>starved fire can make ample heat to damage an engine? I want to know the
>>>>>>answer.
>>>>>>Explain how the engine cooling system does not come into play. Explain how
>>>>>>you
>>>>>>can get enough oxygen into a cylinder that is already full of an inert gas
>>>>>>to
>>>>>>excite combustion. What part of science explains that?
>>>>>>
>>>>> lmfao
>>>>> u better find out how a cat works
>>>>> but then this is second year stuff
>>>>> and u have no certification
>>>>>
>>>>> coverter is hot
>>>>> fuel condition are rich
>>>>>
>>>>> add air from the air pump
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> instant heat
>>>>> lmfao
>>>>> put another log on the fire
>>>>> BWHAHAHAHA
>>>>>
>>>>> hurc ast
>>>>>
>>>>Looks lie what I said was the cause of the cat frailer, your point? How does
>>>>that over heat an engine?
>>>>
>>> lmfao
>>> loaded engine
>>> heat is restricted back to engine side
>>> ever seen a cracked exhaust valve
>>> bwhahahaha
>>> u just FAILED year one
>>>
>>> bwhahaha
>>>
>>> hurc ast

>>
>>Plugged exhaust, very low O2, cold flame. Tell you what. While you are sitting
>>in front of your air tight. Put a thermometer in the fire and close the flue.
>>Let us all know how the fire handles the lack of oxygen.
>>

>
>
>a cat releases a lot of heat energy
>put a thermometer on one the put a thermometer on muffler
>
>lmfao
>better yet
>TOUCH IT
>
>i dare ya
>
>BWAHAHAHA
>
>u wont make the canadian trade test
>
>lmfao
>
>hurc ast



Thankfully not all Canadians are A--holes like this guy!!. Sure
doesn't come across like just about any other Canadian I know.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 21:01   #3 (permalink)
barney rubble@sky.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: picnose try this at home

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:49:05 -0500, nospam.clare.nce@sny.der.on.ca
wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:35:21 GMT, barney rubble@sky.com wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:22:41 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>>>news:hohk31pa6d7q45uqv5pm3tsno05n07p7c5@4ax.com...
>>>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:03:58 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>>>>>news:usgk315304r81q3gvg0hvfvkbu59ilf2re@4ax.com...
>>>>>> t
>>>>>>>> Ok, I just scrolled up, where Did I miss the name Taurus? The most "vivid
>>>>>>>> recollection" was on a 1966 FE (428 cid) powered motor home. (the first
>>>>>>>> case
>>>>>>>> I
>>>>>>>> ever saw). 1966 Taurus?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>BTW, I did not have the "most vivid recollection", that was Tom Adkins. Now
>>>>>>>why
>>>>>>>is a restricted exhaust going to cause an engine over heat? Explain how a
>>>>>>>oxygen
>>>>>>>starved fire can make ample heat to damage an engine? I want to know the
>>>>>>>answer.
>>>>>>>Explain how the engine cooling system does not come into play. Explain how
>>>>>>>you
>>>>>>>can get enough oxygen into a cylinder that is already full of an inert gas
>>>>>>>to
>>>>>>>excite combustion. What part of science explains that?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> lmfao
>>>>>> u better find out how a cat works
>>>>>> but then this is second year stuff
>>>>>> and u have no certification
>>>>>>
>>>>>> coverter is hot
>>>>>> fuel condition are rich
>>>>>>
>>>>>> add air from the air pump
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> instant heat
>>>>>> lmfao
>>>>>> put another log on the fire
>>>>>> BWHAHAHAHA
>>>>>>
>>>>>> hurc ast
>>>>>>
>>>>>Looks lie what I said was the cause of the cat frailer, your point? How does
>>>>>that over heat an engine?
>>>>>
>>>> lmfao
>>>> loaded engine
>>>> heat is restricted back to engine side
>>>> ever seen a cracked exhaust valve
>>>> bwhahahaha
>>>> u just FAILED year one
>>>>
>>>> bwhahaha
>>>>
>>>> hurc ast
>>>
>>>Plugged exhaust, very low O2, cold flame. Tell you what. While you are sitting
>>>in front of your air tight. Put a thermometer in the fire and close the flue.
>>>Let us all know how the fire handles the lack of oxygen.
>>>

>>
>>
>>a cat releases a lot of heat energy
>>put a thermometer on one the put a thermometer on muffler
>>
>>lmfao
>>better yet
>>TOUCH IT
>>
>>i dare ya
>>
>>BWAHAHAHA
>>
>>u wont make the canadian trade test
>>
>>lmfao
>>
>>hurc ast

>
>
>Thankfully not all Canadians are A--holes like this guy!!. Sure
>doesn't come across like just about any other Canadian I know.



canada hates the usa
so does the rest of the world
funny how u guys get crippled by 3 passenger jets

lmfao
cheap too
it only cost a pilots licence

lmfao
bin laden is one smart man

hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 00:01   #4 (permalink)
Some ga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: picnose try this at home

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:55:22 GMT, barney rubble@sky.com wrote:

><snip>
>
>
>canada hates the usa


Canada hates the USA??
What about Canadians?? them too?

>so does the rest of the world


Define "the rest of the world" Do you mean the Saudi Royal family? Do
you mean Tony Blair? Do you mean to include the Millions of others
around the world that love Americans?

I take it that you've never really traveled anywhere outside of the
Tar Pit.

>funny how u guys get crippled by 3 passenger jets


Define "u guys" do you mean the people in the twin towers or the
people rounding up diaper heads in Afghanistan.
>
>lmfao
>cheap too
>it only cost a pilots licence

Not too bright are "we" Thank God I'm not driving through Alberta if
this is the calibre of intelligence working on vehicles there.
Lets do some simple math:
4 planes = 4 pilots licenses (min)
plane Tickets (min 8), 8+ Student Visa's, accommodation & traveling
budgets to the US flight training school, then to point of attack
(for 8+). reconnaissance expenses. etc, etc, etc,

How exactly does this equal 1 pilots license cost?
>
>lmfao
>bin laden is one smart man
>hurc ast


Sadly, no. He just relied upon people such as yourself to do the
work. In which case "smart" is a relative term.

IF ! (and this is a big if) Bin Laden was smart, he'd have found a way
to get accepted back into his family back home, instead he's stuck in
Pakistan with failing internal organs. Some genius.. Oh well I
suppose he's got fans like you, that's gotta count for something


PS Drink the punch Leader Jim Jones said it's ok.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 16:01   #5 (permalink)
barney rubble@sky.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: picnose try this at home

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:49:05 -0500, nospam.clare.nce@sny.der.on.ca
wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:35:21 GMT, barney rubble@sky.com wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:22:41 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>>>news:hohk31pa6d7q45uqv5pm3tsno05n07p7c5@4ax.com...
>>>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:03:58 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>>>>>news:usgk315304r81q3gvg0hvfvkbu59ilf2re@4ax.com...
>>>>>> t
>>>>>>>> Ok, I just scrolled up, where Did I miss the name Taurus? The most "vivid
>>>>>>>> recollection" was on a 1966 FE (428 cid) powered motor home. (the first
>>>>>>>> case
>>>>>>>> I
>>>>>>>> ever saw). 1966 Taurus?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>BTW, I did not have the "most vivid recollection", that was Tom Adkins. Now
>>>>>>>why
>>>>>>>is a restricted exhaust going to cause an engine over heat? Explain how a
>>>>>>>oxygen
>>>>>>>starved fire can make ample heat to damage an engine? I want to know the
>>>>>>>answer.
>>>>>>>Explain how the engine cooling system does not come into play. Explain how
>>>>>>>you
>>>>>>>can get enough oxygen into a cylinder that is already full of an inert gas
>>>>>>>to
>>>>>>>excite combustion. What part of science explains that?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> lmfao
>>>>>> u better find out how a cat works
>>>>>> but then this is second year stuff
>>>>>> and u have no certification
>>>>>>
>>>>>> coverter is hot
>>>>>> fuel condition are rich
>>>>>>
>>>>>> add air from the air pump
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> instant heat
>>>>>> lmfao
>>>>>> put another log on the fire
>>>>>> BWHAHAHAHA
>>>>>>
>>>>>> hurc ast
>>>>>>
>>>>>Looks lie what I said was the cause of the cat frailer, your point? How does
>>>>>that over heat an engine?
>>>>>
>>>> lmfao
>>>> loaded engine
>>>> heat is restricted back to engine side
>>>> ever seen a cracked exhaust valve
>>>> bwhahahaha
>>>> u just FAILED year one
>>>>
>>>> bwhahaha
>>>>
>>>> hurc ast
>>>
>>>Plugged exhaust, very low O2, cold flame. Tell you what. While you are sitting
>>>in front of your air tight. Put a thermometer in the fire and close the flue.
>>>Let us all know how the fire handles the lack of oxygen.
>>>

>>
>>
>>a cat releases a lot of heat energy
>>put a thermometer on one the put a thermometer on muffler
>>
>>lmfao
>>better yet
>>TOUCH IT
>>
>>i dare ya
>>
>>BWAHAHAHA
>>
>>u wont make the canadian trade test
>>
>>lmfao
>>
>>hurc ast

>
>
>Thankfully not all Canadians are A--holes like this guy!!. Sure
>doesn't come across like just about any other Canadian I know.



lmfao
look whose the typical asshole yankee
canada just vetoed your missles

bwhahahahaha
hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 19:01   #6 (permalink)
Some ga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: picnose try this at home

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:23:48 GMT, barney rubble@sky.com wrote:
><snip>
>>Thankfully not all Canadians are A--holes like this guy!!. Sure
>>doesn't come across like just about any other Canadian I know.

>
>
>lmfao
>look whose the typical asshole yankee
>canada just vetoed your missles
>
>bwhahahahaha
>hurc ast

back to troll baiting:

well Moron... the "Minority" government of Paul Martin couldn't
maintain a position they'd taken (to join in & get a discount ride on
security). So they undermined our representative in Washington and
flip-flopped.

Nothing new here in the Canadian context.
Provided with an economical option the back is turned. Then when
airlines blow out of the sky (I won't write Air India departing from
Canada towards Scotland & Japan) like a bunch of chicken littles the
politicians run around looking for political cover.

Canada can either work with the US, or actually pay for it's own
military defense. & I can guarantee your socialist Alberta lifestyle
won't be quite so enjoyable after paying for a military force.

And yes, before you spout, Alberta is Socialist, It's just being
subsidized by the Tar pit.


  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 20:01   #7 (permalink)
3 dog nite@swatch.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: picnose try this at home

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:00:35 -0500, Some ga <someguy@address.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:23:48 GMT, barney rubble@sky.com wrote:
>><snip>
>>>Thankfully not all Canadians are A--holes like this guy!!. Sure
>>>doesn't come across like just about any other Canadian I know.

>>
>>
>>lmfao
>>look whose the typical asshole yankee
>>canada just vetoed your missles
>>
>>bwhahahahaha
>>hurc ast

>back to troll baiting:
>
>well Moron... the "Minority" government of Paul Martin couldn't
>maintain a position they'd taken (to join in & get a discount ride on
>security). So they undermined our representative in Washington and
>flip-flopped.
>
>Nothing new here in the Canadian context.
>Provided with an economical option the back is turned. Then when
>airlines blow out of the sky (I won't write Air India departing from
>Canada towards Scotland & Japan) like a bunch of chicken littles the
>politicians run around looking for political cover.
>
>Canada can either work with the US, or actually pay for it's own
>military defense. & I can guarantee your socialist Alberta lifestyle
>won't be quite so enjoyable after paying for a military force.
>


we dont need one
we design your weapons
lmfao
just short range nuke ya
but its more fun watching the terrorists
get to you via canada

lmfao
>And yes, before you spout, Alberta is Socialist, It's just being
>subsidized by the Tar pit.
>

ummmmm
everything is PRIVATE

lmfao
U GO GIRL


hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 21:02   #8 (permalink)
Some ga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: picnose try this at home

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:22:09 GMT, 3 dog nite@swatch.com wrote:

><snip>
>lmfao
>>And yes, before you spout, Alberta is Socialist, It's just being
>>subsidized by the Tar pit.

>ummmmm
>everything is PRIVATE
>
>lmfao
>U GO GIRL
>hurc ast


Your Health care is private? Your pensions are private? Your roads,
sewers, water police, fire and Universities are private?

When did the Royal CANADIAN Mounted Police become private?
You've not only got no clue about vehicles, you have no clue about the
funding of where you live. Not a good Canadian, perhaps a good
newfie.. ;-) (stirring, stirring)
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 21:02   #9 (permalink)
3 dog nite@swatch.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: picnose try this at home

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:56:32 -0500, Some ga <someguy@address.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:22:09 GMT, 3 dog nite@swatch.com wrote:
>
>><snip>
>>lmfao
>>>And yes, before you spout, Alberta is Socialist, It's just being
>>>subsidized by the Tar pit.

>>ummmmm
>>everything is PRIVATE
>>
>>lmfao
>>U GO GIRL
>>hurc ast

>
>Your Health care is private? Your pensions are private? Your roads,
>sewers, water police, fire and Universities are private?
>
>When did the Royal CANADIAN Mounted Police become private?
>You've not only got no clue about vehicles, you have no clue about the
>funding of where you live. Not a good Canadian, perhaps a good
>newfie.. ;-) (stirring, stirring)


health care is PRIVATE

no rcmp in city
city owns own water treatment
bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

you have never been here
bwhahahahahahahahaha

and yes i have a private pension

U GO GIRL


hurc ast

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 21:02   #10 (permalink)
nospam.clare.nce@sny.der.on.ca
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: picnose try this at home

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:23:48 GMT, barney rubble@sky.com wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:49:05 -0500, nospam.clare.nce@sny.der.on.ca
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:35:21 GMT, barney rubble@sky.com wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:22:41 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>>>>news:hohk31pa6d7q45uqv5pm3tsno05n07p7c5@4ax.com...
>>>>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:03:58 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>><barney rubble@sky.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>news:usgk315304r81q3gvg0hvfvkbu59ilf2re@4ax.com...
>>>>>>> t
>>>>>>>>> Ok, I just scrolled up, where Did I miss the name Taurus? The most "vivid
>>>>>>>>> recollection" was on a 1966 FE (428 cid) powered motor home. (the first
>>>>>>>>> case
>>>>>>>>> I
>>>>>>>>> ever saw). 1966 Taurus?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>BTW, I did not have the "most vivid recollection", that was Tom Adkins. Now
>>>>>>>>why
>>>>>>>>is a restricted exhaust going to cause an engine over heat? Explain how a
>>>>>>>>oxygen
>>>>>>>>starved fire can make ample heat to damage an engine? I want to know the
>>>>>>>>answer.
>>>>>>>>Explain how the engine cooling system does not come into play. Explain how
>>>>>>>>you
>>>>>>>>can get enough oxygen into a cylinder that is already full of an inert gas
>>>>>>>>to
>>>>>>>>excite combustion. What part of science explains that?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> lmfao
>>>>>>> u better find out how a cat works
>>>>>>> but then this is second year stuff
>>>>>>> and u have no certification
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> coverter is hot
>>>>>>> fuel condition are rich
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> add air from the air pump
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> instant heat
>>>>>>> lmfao
>>>>>>> put another log on the fire
>>>>>>> BWHAHAHAHA
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> hurc ast
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>Looks lie what I said was the cause of the cat frailer, your point? How does
>>>>>>that over heat an engine?
>>>>>>
>>>>> lmfao
>>>>> loaded engine
>>>>> heat is restricted back to engine side
>>>>> ever seen a cracked exhaust valve
>>>>> bwhahahaha
>>>>> u just FAILED year one
>>>>>
>>>>> bwhahaha
>>>>>
>>>>> hurc ast
>>>>
>>>>Plugged exhaust, very low O2, cold flame. Tell you what. While you are sitting
>>>>in front of your air tight. Put a thermometer in the fire and close the flue.
>>>>Let us all know how the fire handles the lack of oxygen.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>a cat releases a lot of heat energy
>>>put a thermometer on one the put a thermometer on muffler
>>>
>>>lmfao
>>>better yet
>>>TOUCH IT
>>>
>>>i dare ya
>>>
>>>BWAHAHAHA
>>>
>>>u wont make the canadian trade test
>>>
>>>lmfao
>>>
>>>hurc ast

>>
>>
>>Thankfully not all Canadians are A--holes like this guy!!. Sure
>>doesn't come across like just about any other Canadian I know.

>
>
>lmfao
>look whose the typical asshole yankee
>canada just vetoed your missles
>
>bwhahahahaha
>hurc ast

I'm no Yankee. I'm a real Canadian.
We Canadians actually like most Americans. Don't particularly like
their politics (and most often don't even like ours) or agree with the
foreigh policy of their elected leaders - what's the use of banning
Canadian Beef when the leaders of the country are already soft in the
head?

I've met some awfully opinionated and detestable Americans, but next
to Hurc they are all pussycats.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:06.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.