Spark Plugs - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-14-05, 02:01 PM
1Cal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Spark Plugs

Don't mean to be dumb, but I cannot locate the spark plugs on my 2001 Jeep
Sahara. The engine is a 2001 Ford 4.0 liter. Can someone help me?

 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-14-05, 02:01 PM
CJB
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Spark Plugs

I thought the 4.0 in the Jeep was a straight 6...

CJB

"1Cal" <linda1lynch@aol.com> wrote in message
news:ed29212d5e6c34b49a68f1cad7644769@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...
> Don't mean to be dumb, but I cannot locate the spark plugs on my 2001 Jeep
> Sahara. The engine is a 2001 Ford 4.0 liter. Can someone help me?
>



 
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-19-05, 07:01 PM
Bill
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Spark Plugs


"CJB" <colonyparkwagon@excite.nospam> wrote in message
news:uZ_Ve.3580$YI6.2301@trnddc05...
>I thought the 4.0 in the Jeep was a straight 6...
>
> CJB


Wheather a straight six or not weres the plugs

Bill
>
> "1Cal" <linda1lynch@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:ed29212d5e6c34b49a68f1cad7644769@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...
>> Don't mean to be dumb, but I cannot locate the spark plugs on my 2001
>> Jeep
>> Sahara. The engine is a 2001 Ford 4.0 liter. Can someone help me?
>>

>
>



 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-19-05, 09:01 PM
Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Spark Plugs

If you really have to ask such a question do yourself a big favor and either
study up a bit or take it to someone who has. You open the hood and start
messing with things you don't have a clue about and your problems will
multiply.
Bob
"Bill" <I hate spam@noemailaddress.com> wrote in message
news:GYA5f.8773$6i4.4732@newsfe7-gui.ntli.net...
>
> "CJB" <colonyparkwagon@excite.nospam> wrote in message
> news:uZ_Ve.3580$YI6.2301@trnddc05...
>>I thought the 4.0 in the Jeep was a straight 6...
>>
>> CJB

>
> Wheather a straight six or not weres the plugs
>
> Bill
>>
>> "1Cal" <linda1lynch@aol.com> wrote in message
>> news:ed29212d5e6c34b49a68f1cad7644769@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...
>>> Don't mean to be dumb, but I cannot locate the spark plugs on my 2001
>>> Jeep
>>> Sahara. The engine is a 2001 Ford 4.0 liter. Can someone help me?
>>>

>>
>>

>
>



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome