why is usa scared of canada ?? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2005, 16:01   #1 (permalink)
3 dog nite@swatch.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
why is usa scared of canada ??



U.S. Using Anti-Terror War to Gain World Oil Reserves - Soviet
Intelligence
Chief

On the pretext of fighting international terrorism the United States
is
trying to establish control over the world's richest oil reserves,
Leonid
Shebarshin, ex-chief of the Soviet Foreign Intelligence Service, who
heads
the Russian National Economic Security Service consulting company,
said in
an interview for the Vremya Novostei newspaper.

Using the anti-terrorist cause as a cover the United States has
occupied
Afghanistan, Iraq and will soon move to impose their "democratic
order" on
the Greater Middle East, Shebarshin said. "The U.S. has usurped the
right to
attack any part of the globe on the pretext of fighting the terrorist
threat," Shebarshin said.

Referring to his meeting with an unnamed al-Qaeda expert at the Rand
Corporation, a nonprofit research organization in the U.S., Shebarshin
said:
"We have agreed that [al-Qaeda] is not a group but a notion."

"The fight against that all-mighty ubiquitous myth deliberately linked
to
***** is of great advantage for the Americans as it targets the
oil-rich
Muslim regions," Shebarshin emphasized.

With military bases in Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan,
Shebarshin
said, the United States has already established control over the
Caspian
region - one of the world's largest oil reservoirs.








  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-22-2005, 17:01   #2 (permalink)
mcalister
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: why is usa scared of canada ??

USA does not need to use the pretext you describe below.
At its will, the USA could dominate the world with its military
power and technological advantage. The USA chooses not
to do so because of the goodwill of its people.
Scared of Canada? I think not.

<3 dog nite@swatch.com> wrote in message
news:iva141peb1n4spri8h2fttdfkguiilnb25@4ax.com...
>
>
> U.S. Using Anti-Terror War to Gain World Oil Reserves - Soviet
> Intelligence
> Chief
>
> On the pretext of fighting international terrorism the United States
> is
> trying to establish control over the world's richest oil reserves,
> Leonid
> Shebarshin, ex-chief of the Soviet Foreign Intelligence Service, who
> heads
> the Russian National Economic Security Service consulting company,
> said in
> an interview for the Vremya Novostei newspaper.
>
> Using the anti-terrorist cause as a cover the United States has
> occupied
> Afghanistan, Iraq and will soon move to impose their "democratic
> order" on
> the Greater Middle East, Shebarshin said. "The U.S. has usurped the
> right to
> attack any part of the globe on the pretext of fighting the terrorist
> threat," Shebarshin said.
>
> Referring to his meeting with an unnamed al-Qaeda expert at the Rand
> Corporation, a nonprofit research organization in the U.S., Shebarshin
> said:
> "We have agreed that [al-Qaeda] is not a group but a notion."
>
> "The fight against that all-mighty ubiquitous myth deliberately linked
> to
> ***** is of great advantage for the Americans as it targets the
> oil-rich
> Muslim regions," Shebarshin emphasized.
>
> With military bases in Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan,
> Shebarshin
> said, the United States has already established control over the
> Caspian
> region - one of the world's largest oil reservoirs.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 17:01   #3 (permalink)
BigJohnson@mailcity.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT why is usa scared of canada ??

Can we assume Mr. Shebarshin liked it better when the former USSR
had control of those area. Imagine helping other countries have
free elections for the first time in decades. I guess Mr.
Shebarshin preferred the time when they were imposing communism
of many other area of the world? LOL


mike hunt



3, dog, nite@swatch.com wrote:
>
> U.S. Using Anti-Terror War to Gain World Oil Reserves - Soviet
> Intelligence
> Chief
>
> On the pretext of fighting international terrorism the United States
> is
> trying to establish control over the world's richest oil reserves,
> Leonid
> Shebarshin, ex-chief of the Soviet Foreign Intelligence Service, who
> heads
> the Russian National Economic Security Service consulting company,
> said in
> an interview for the Vremya Novostei newspaper.
>
> Using the anti-terrorist cause as a cover the United States has
> occupied
> Afghanistan, Iraq and will soon move to impose their "democratic
> order" on
> the Greater Middle East, Shebarshin said. "The U.S. has usurped the
> right to
> attack any part of the globe on the pretext of fighting the terrorist
> threat," Shebarshin said.
>
> Referring to his meeting with an unnamed al-Qaeda expert at the Rand
> Corporation, a nonprofit research organization in the U.S., Shebarshin
> said:
> "We have agreed that [al-Qaeda] is not a group but a notion."
>
> "The fight against that all-mighty ubiquitous myth deliberately linked
> to
> ***** is of great advantage for the Americans as it targets the
> oil-rich
> Muslim regions," Shebarshin emphasized.
>
> With military bases in Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan,
> Shebarshin
> said, the United States has already established control over the
> Caspian
> region - one of the world's largest oil reservoirs.

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 19:01   #4 (permalink)
3 dog nite@swatch.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: why is usa scared of canada ??

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:04:39 -0600, "mcalister" <nospam@nospam.net>
wrote:

>USA does not need to use the pretext you describe below.
>At its will, the USA could dominate the world with its military
>power and technological advantage. The USA chooses not
>to do so because of the goodwill of its people.
>Scared of Canada? I think not.



lmfao
dominate
lmfao
u have not won a war since ww2
84% of your hi teck weapons are designed and built by canadians
lmfao
bin laden prooved usa can be crippled by 3 passenger aircraft and box
cutter

lmfao

usa sucks big time dude

hurc ast

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 19:01   #5 (permalink)
3 dog nite@swatch.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT why is usa scared of canada ??

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:17:08 -0500, BigJohnson@mailcity.com wrote:

>Can we assume Mr. Shebarshin liked it better when the former USSR
>had control of those area. Imagine helping other countries have
>free elections for the first time in decades. I guess Mr.
>Shebarshin preferred the time when they were imposing communism
>of many other area of the world? LOL
>
>
>mike hunt
>
>



lmfao
like the elections for the druglord of afganistan
lmfao
usa cant even have a fair election itself
just like florida
lmfao

U GO GIRL

hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 19:01   #6 (permalink)
Some ga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: why is usa scared of canada ??

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:39:47 GMT, 3 dog nite@swatch.com wrote:
><snip>
>U.S. Using Anti-Terror War to Gain World Oil Reserves - Soviet
>Intelligence
>Chief
>


Do you have a citation for this little pearl of wisdom? Why use a
"war on terror" to gain access when simple subterfuge could accomplish
the same at a much lower cost in a lower time frame.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 12:02   #7 (permalink)
Mikehunt@lycos.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT why is usa scared of canada ??

Why not? Do the democrats control the election boards there,
like the do in Florida?


mike hunt



3, dog, nite@swatch.com wrote:
>
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:17:08 -0500, BigJohnson@mailcity.com wrote:
>
> >Can we assume Mr. Shebarshin liked it better when the former USSR
> >had control of those area. Imagine helping other countries have
> >free elections for the first time in decades. I guess Mr.
> >Shebarshin preferred the time when they were imposing communism
> >of many other area of the world? LOL
> >
> >
> >mike hunt
> >
> >

>
> lmfao
> like the elections for the druglord of afganistan
> lmfao
> usa cant even have a fair election itself
> just like florida
> lmfao
>
> U GO GIRL
>
> hurc ast

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 21:01   #8 (permalink)
Some ga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT why is usa scared of canada ??

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:48:13 -0500, Mikehunt@lycos.com wrote:

>Why not? Do the democrats control the election boards there,
>like the do in Florida?
>
>
>mike hunt

<snip>

Democrats/Liberals Democrats/Liberals.......

Democrats lose more elections in the US than Liberals do in Canada.
But then again the Democrats don't open the immigration floodgates to
bring in new voters for their party every time they get elected to
federal Gov't.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 21:01   #9 (permalink)
mindy5734@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT why is usa scared of canada ??

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:17:04 -0500, Some ga <someguy@address.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:48:13 -0500, Mikehunt@lycos.com wrote:
>
>>Why not? Do the democrats control the election boards there,
>>like the do in Florida?
>>
>>
>>mike hunt

><snip>
>
>Democrats/Liberals Democrats/Liberals.......
>
>Democrats lose more elections in the US than Liberals do in Canada.
>But then again the Democrats don't open the immigration floodgates to
>bring in new voters for their party every time they get elected to
>federal Gov't.


whats your point?
who is the pres of afganistan

lmfao
a drugloard

hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 00:01   #10 (permalink)
Some ga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT why is usa scared of canada ??

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:46:02 GMT, mindy5734@yahoo.com wrote:

><snip>
>who is the pres of afganistan

Where in the world is "afganistan" ?

Hamid Karzai is the head of Afghanistan's interim government, does
this help you with your Social Sciences homework?
>
>lmfao
>a drugloard

I believe the term is "Drug Lord"
>
>hurc ast


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.autos.ford



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:04.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.