2002 Explorer 6 disc cd replacement? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2006, 21:01   #1 (permalink)
Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
2002 Explorer 6 disc cd replacement?

My '02 Explorer's 6 disc player is starting to crap out.

What direct replacements are available? Any of these play MP3, too?

Thanks much.

Bob


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-28-2006, 08:01   #2 (permalink)
Big Shoe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 2002 Explorer 6 disc cd replacement?

If you want 100% direct replacement with MP3 capability, check this
out:
http://www.evisteon.com/

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 02:57:07 GMT, "Bob"
<nimby1_notspamm_@earthlink.net> wrote:

>My '02 Explorer's 6 disc player is starting to crap out.
>
>What direct replacements are available? Any of these play MP3, too?
>
>Thanks much.
>
>Bob
>

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 09:01   #3 (permalink)
Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 2002 Explorer 6 disc cd replacement?


Wow. This would make it easy. Do you know if they make the original Mach
units for Ford?

Thanks for the link.

Bob


"Big Shoe" <j_shoe.removethis@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> If you want 100% direct replacement with MP3 capability, check this
> out:
> http://www.evisteon.com/
>
> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 02:57:07 GMT, "Bob"
> <nimby1_notspamm_@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>My '02 Explorer's 6 disc player is starting to crap out.
>>
>>What direct replacements are available? Any of these play MP3, too?
>>
>>Thanks much.
>>
>>Bob
>>



  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 19:01   #4 (permalink)
Big Shoe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 2002 Explorer 6 disc cd replacement?

Visteon is who makes the electronic stuff for Ford, used to be part of
Ford until they spun it off a few years ago.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:37:47 GMT, "Bob"
<nimby1_notspamm_@earthlink.net> wrote:

>
>Wow. This would make it easy. Do you know if they make the original Mach
>units for Ford?
>
>Thanks for the link.
>
>Bob
>
>
>"Big Shoe" <j_shoe.removethis@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> If you want 100% direct replacement with MP3 capability, check this
>> out:
>> http://www.evisteon.com/
>>
>> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 02:57:07 GMT, "Bob"
>> <nimby1_notspamm_@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>>>My '02 Explorer's 6 disc player is starting to crap out.
>>>
>>>What direct replacements are available? Any of these play MP3, too?
>>>
>>>Thanks much.
>>>
>>>Bob
>>>

>

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:23.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.