05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2005, 17:01   #1 (permalink)
Jeepers!
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not...

According to my manual, my GT's windows should roll down by holding the
unlock button down. it doesn't work. the dealer said my Premium GT
didn't come with that feature, they said it was made too late in 05.
How do I find out whether or not it'll do it?

Thanks!
btw first time post, first Stang too!


----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-20-2005, 18:01   #2 (permalink)
omarsimms25793@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not...

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:11:53 -0500, Jeepers! <jeepdeere@aol.com>
wrote:

>According to my manual, my GT's windows should roll down by holding the
>unlock button down. it doesn't work. the dealer said my Premium GT
>didn't come with that feature, they said it was made too late in 05.
>How do I find out whether or not it'll do it?
>
>Thanks!
>btw first time post, first Stang too!
>
>
>----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
>http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
>----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----



hey focktard

open the door
look at the jam
a sticker with build date for ya
even shows tire pressure too
stupid **** and a pos mustang
send my kids to college



hurc ast

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 21:01   #3 (permalink)
Jeepers
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not...

In article <nrmd619d55jecaf59qvj3hq51rh1p1a9g4@4ax.com>,
omarsimms25793@hotmail.com wrote:

> hey focktard


So, you represent the denizens of this group? Nice.

> open the door look at the jam a sticker with build date for ya


Thanks! Something useful.

> even shows tire pressure too


No, mine came with aftermarket wheels and rims, but, you knew that right?

> stupid **** and a pos mustang


go tell mom it's time fer yer meds and she can have the computer back.

> send my kids to college


Why, can't do it yerself?

> hurc ast


Anyone else with any nuggets like this one?

--
Member AAAAAAAA
American Association Against Acronym Abuse And Also Ambiguity.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 21:01   #4 (permalink)
Garth Almgren
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not...

Around 4/20/2005 5:59 PM, Jeepers wrote:

> In article <nrmd619d55jecaf59qvj3hq51rh1p1a9g4@4ax.com>,
> omarsimms25793@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>hey focktard

>
> So, you represent the denizens of this group? Nice.


No, he/she/it doesn't. He/she/it is a rather pitiful troll that was
recently evicted from rec.autos.ford and somehow managed to find this
group. Just ignore it, like everyone else does.

As to your original question, are you sure about it being a function of
the key fob? My parent's VWs will roll down the windows on unlock, but
only with the key actually in the door, not with the fob. Maybe the new
Mustang is similar.

Oh, and congrats on purchasing a new Stang. Looks like they're turning
out to be really great cars.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
| RAMFM Merchandise: http://www.cafeshops.com/ramfm |
\ Mail pgp@v6stang.com for secure reply information /
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 21:01   #5 (permalink)
omarsimms25793@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not...

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:59:45 -0500, Jeepers
<moomesa@INVALIDfnbnet.net> wrote:

>In article <nrmd619d55jecaf59qvj3hq51rh1p1a9g4@4ax.com>,
> omarsimms25793@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> hey focktard

>
>So, you represent the denizens of this group? Nice.
>
>> open the door look at the jam a sticker with build date for ya

>
>Thanks! Something useful.
>
>> even shows tire pressure too

>
>No, mine came with aftermarket wheels and rims, but, you knew that right?
>

um lmfao
tire pressure should remain the same otherwise you have
IMPROPER equipment and i would pull your cars saftey sticker
ya dumb ****



U GO GIRL


hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 21:01   #6 (permalink)
Jeff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not...

There are few things that sometimes need to be enabled on the 05 Mustang.
All of these are discuss at www.allfordmustangs.com

Under the 2005 Mustang Forum, there is a Sticky with regards to setting the
Factory Alarm, things like remote-start for Automatics, changing alarm
settings, and a few other things.

I have seen the thread on the Window thing and how to reset them, but I
cannot find it at the moment. Just log on, sign up, and post the message.
You will get an answer really fast there.

-Fryguy


"Jeepers!" <jeepdeere@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1114035070_63402@news-east.n...
> According to my manual, my GT's windows should roll down by holding the
> unlock button down. it doesn't work. the dealer said my Premium GT didn't
> come with that feature, they said it was made too late in 05. How do I
> find out whether or not it'll do it?
>
> Thanks!
> btw first time post, first Stang too!
>
>
> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet
> News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> Newsgroups
> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
> =----



  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 21:01   #7 (permalink)
Jeff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not...

Here is the link to the lastest message:

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ad.php?t=40690


"Jeff" <jeff.nospam@fryguy.net> wrote in message
news:iaE9e.10790$go4.8619@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> There are few things that sometimes need to be enabled on the 05 Mustang.
> All of these are discuss at www.allfordmustangs.com
>
> Under the 2005 Mustang Forum, there is a Sticky with regards to setting
> the Factory Alarm, things like remote-start for Automatics, changing alarm
> settings, and a few other things.
>
> I have seen the thread on the Window thing and how to reset them, but I
> cannot find it at the moment. Just log on, sign up, and post the message.
> You will get an answer really fast there.
>
> -Fryguy
>
>
> "Jeepers!" <jeepdeere@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:1114035070_63402@news-east.n...
>> According to my manual, my GT's windows should roll down by holding the
>> unlock button down. it doesn't work. the dealer said my Premium GT didn't
>> come with that feature, they said it was made too late in 05. How do I
>> find out whether or not it'll do it?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> btw first time post, first Stang too!
>>
>>
>> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet
>> News==----
>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
>> Newsgroups
>> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
>> =----

>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 22:01   #8 (permalink)
Dinsdale
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not...

Here's a link to Alarms thread Jeff mentioned...it starts out about
the alarm system, but pages 4-5 gets into the window-down via remote
feature.

Here's a snip from page 5 on the resolution of the issue:
"... I went back to the dealer and the tech came out w/ his programer
unit or whatever its called. It showed on the display that the window
opening feature was "off". He then pressed a button to "on". It works
and they were all surprised. Less than 5 minutes.
I don't have remote start though. My car was built the second week of
March also...."

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...1&page=1&pp=15



On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 02:26:32 GMT, "Jeff" <jeff.nospam@fryguy.net>
wrote:

>Here is the link to the lastest message:
>
>http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ad.php?t=40690
>
>
>"Jeff" <jeff.nospam@fryguy.net> wrote in message
>news:iaE9e.10790$go4.8619@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>> There are few things that sometimes need to be enabled on the 05 Mustang.
>> All of these are discuss at www.allfordmustangs.com
>>
>> Under the 2005 Mustang Forum, there is a Sticky with regards to setting
>> the Factory Alarm, things like remote-start for Automatics, changing alarm
>> settings, and a few other things.
>>
>> I have seen the thread on the Window thing and how to reset them, but I
>> cannot find it at the moment. Just log on, sign up, and post the message.
>> You will get an answer really fast there.
>>
>> -Fryguy
>>
>>
>> "Jeepers!" <jeepdeere@aol.com> wrote in message
>> news:1114035070_63402@news-east.n...
>>> According to my manual, my GT's windows should roll down by holding the
>>> unlock button down. it doesn't work. the dealer said my Premium GT didn't
>>> come with that feature, they said it was made too late in 05. How do I
>>> find out whether or not it'll do it?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> btw first time post, first Stang too!
>>>
>>>
>>> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet
>>> News==----
>>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
>>> Newsgroups
>>> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
>>> =----

>>
>>

>


DP
Pics of the cars:
http://tinyurl.com/4fcsn
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 10:01   #9 (permalink)
Jeepers!
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 05 GT windows roll down with Fob or not...

> There are few things that sometimes need to be enabled on the 05
> Mustang. All of these are discuss at www.allfordmustangs.com
>
> Under the 2005 Mustang Forum, there is a Sticky with regards to setting
> the Factory Alarm, things like remote-start for Automatics, changing
> alarm settings, and a few other things.
>
> I have seen the thread on the Window thing and how to reset them, but I
> cannot find it at the moment. Just log on, sign up, and post the
> message. You will get an answer really fast there.
>
> -Fryguy


>
> Here is the link to the lastest message:
>
> http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ad.php?t=40690


On 2005-04-20 22:13:32 -0500, Dinsdale <notnew@this.game> said:

> Here's a link to Alarms thread Jeff mentioned...it starts out about
> the alarm system, but pages 4-5 gets into the window-down via remote
> feature.
>
> Here's a snip from page 5 on the resolution of the issue:
> "... I went back to the dealer and the tech came out w/ his programer
> unit or whatever its called. It showed on the display that the window
> opening feature was "off". He then pressed a button to "on". It works
> and they were all surprised. Less than 5 minutes.
> I don't have remote start though. My car was built the second week of
> March also...."
>
> http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...1&page=1&pp=15


O.K. Thanks! I started that thread. See ya'll there! I probably don't
have the "factory active alarm", can I add it?

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:46.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.