another warman comeback - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2005, 18:02   #1 (permalink)
relic895@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
another warman comeback

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:59:17 GMT, "Jim Warman"
<mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>You can post your VIN and I can run OASIS on it.... be aware that it will
>likely not give you the info that you seek.... Mustang or not, this is a
>used car..... there's no sense in getting anal over what it used to be.
>
>
>"Stan Querin" <phaze700@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>news:bAF1e.818195$6l.269766@pd7tw2no...
>> OKay i bought a 98 gt last summer with 77000 k/m on it so pretty low

>milage
>> and am trying to get info on what the car supposedly shipped with from the
>> factory but ford canada will not help me and am wondering if anyone knows
>> how to find out the info i would like to get.
>>
>> EG. What options it shipped with
>> Body stripesand what not
>>
>> i have attached a pic of the car
>>
>>
>>

>

oasis is a waste of time and any EXPERIENCED tech would know this

also i am reporting you to ford
oasis info is not for the public


hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-28-2005, 09:01   #2 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: another warman comeback

relic895@hotmail.com wrote:

>>>EG. What options it shipped with
>>> Body stripesand what not
>>>
>>>i have attached a pic of the car
>>>
>>>
>>>

>>

> oasis is a waste of time and any EXPERIENCED tech would know this
>
> also i am reporting you to ford
> oasis info is not for the public
>
>
> hurc ast



I'm reporting you to your dad, he should have worn a condom.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 15:02   #3 (permalink)
Deputy Dog
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: another warman comeback


"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
news:zqW1e.68096$7z6.54025@lakeread04...
> relic895@hotmail.com wrote:


>
>
> I'm reporting you to your dad, he should have worn a condom.


Either that or shot that load in the weeds.

Dave




  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 17:01   #4 (permalink)
relic895@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: another warman comeback

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:42:47 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>relic895@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>>>EG. What options it shipped with
>>>> Body stripesand what not
>>>>
>>>>i have attached a pic of the car
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>

>> oasis is a waste of time and any EXPERIENCED tech would know this
>>
>> also i am reporting you to ford
>> oasis info is not for the public
>>
>>
>> hurc ast

>
>
> I'm reporting you to your dad, he should have worn a condom.



lmfao
hey windsorfox@cox.net
i thought you were dad

are u done yet dad ?




so hi dad
windsorfox@cox.net





lmfao
hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 20:01   #5 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: another warman comeback EVERYONE READ please :-D

relic895@hotmail.com wrote:

>
>
> lmfao
> hey windsorfox
> i thought you were dad
>
> are u done yet dad ?
>
> lmfao
> hurc ast




You think that's a big deal? I'm behind Cox spam filters and the
SORBS RBL. However, I just hung up with your ISP. We talked about a
cancelation request on that post and we talked at length about your
continued abuse and violation of Telus' AUP and the charter of this news
group. What they deem appropriate is up to them, but they know about you
and they received the last few reports from other people because he knew
who I was talking about when I told him what group. Heh. This is the
point at which *I* would find another means of entertainment, but you do
what you like.


I told the guy from Telus that I would officially inform the group
to STOP *CEASE AND DESIST* communicating in anyway with this person.
Hopfully they are in a good mood and up for some fun and shove a potato
in his net hole for a day or two, but that's their call. I told him what
I really wanted a cancellation on the posts with peoples email which is
definately harassment. So please honor our (my) word and ignore this
boob and they will take care of their end.

BTW THANKS abuse guy, it was great to talk to someone who was
willing to listen and willing to help! Great work!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 21:01   #6 (permalink)
gerald smith@impco.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: another warman comeback EVERYONE READ please :-D

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:33:18 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>relic895@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> lmfao
>> hey windsorfox
>> i thought you were dad
>>
>> are u done yet dad ?
>>
>> lmfao
>> hurc ast

>
>
>
> You think that's a big deal? I'm behind Cox spam filters and the
>SORBS RBL. However, I just hung up with your ISP. We talked about a
>cancelation request on that post and we talked at length about your
>continued abuse and violation of Telus' AUP and the charter of this news
>group. What they deem appropriate is up to them, but they know about you
>and they received the last few reports from other people because he knew
>who I was talking about when I told him what group. Heh. This is the
>point at which *I* would find another means of entertainment, but you do
>what you like.
>
>

why
you are more than welcome yo use iggy
> I told the guy from Telus that I would officially inform the group
>to STOP *CEASE AND DESIST* communicating in anyway with this person.
>Hopfully they are in a good mood and up for some fun and shove a potato
>in his net hole for a day or two, but that's their call. I told him what
>I really wanted a cancellation on the posts with peoples email which is
>definately harassment. So please honor our (my) word and ignore this
>boob and they will take care of their end.
>



do what you want
i am goiing to inform to stop cease and decist too
in fact you are the BOOB
just because ford sucks i am suddenly abusive
lmfao

how is posting email harrasement
??????
they voulenteered the info




> BTW THANKS abuse guy, it was great to talk to someone who was
>willing to listen and willing to help! Great work!!



yup
hes a pro
he prolly hears 100s of you crybabys
prolly agreeded with ya too
sort of told u to **** OFF
in a nice kinda way

BTW
telus SUCKS

besides warmen already told me the same thing
MONTHS ago


lmfao


keep reporting me too
i have no account with telus
they are CROOKS and want out of residential phone service

hurc ast

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 18:01   #7 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: another warman comeback EVERYONE READ please :-D

gerald smith@impco.com wrote:

> do what you want
> i am goiing to inform to stop cease and decist too
> in fact you are the BOOB
> just because ford sucks i am suddenly abusive
> lmfao


You have trolled since you came, and you have posted insessant
profanity.

>
> how is posting email harrasement
> ??????
> they voulenteered the info
>


You posted our email to Usenet WITHOUT the spam filter. You know
why you did it and what the ramafications are or you would not have done
it. You are in direct violation of the Telus AUP and directly guilty of
harassment by doing so.

> keep reporting me too
> i have no account with telus
> they are CROOKS and want out of residential phone service
>
> hurc ast
>


I do not need to. I have spoken to him on the phone and have an
extra email address. You ARE using a Telus IP address. If what you say
is true then you just admitted to theft of service. If they find you do
not have an account and are hacking in with a dial up, I am sure they
will look into that as well. All dial ups keep caller ID records. Good day.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 19:01   #8 (permalink)
gerald smith@impco.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: another warman comeback EVERYONE READ please :-D

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:54:33 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>gerald smith@impco.com wrote:
>
>> do what you want
>> i am goiing to inform to stop cease and decist too
>> in fact you are the BOOB
>> just because ford sucks i am suddenly abusive
>> lmfao

>
> You have trolled since you came, and you have posted insessant
>profanity.
>


u are the one calling me names
>>
>> how is posting email harrasement
>> ??????
>> they voulenteered the info
>>

>
> You posted our email to Usenet WITHOUT the spam filter. You know
>why you did it and what the ramafications are or you would not have done
>it. You are in direct violation of the Telus AUP and directly guilty of
>harassment by doing so.

how did i harass you
if i call you you name is that harrassement to

??????

>
>> keep reporting me too
>> i have no account with telus
>> they are CROOKS and want out of residential phone service
>>
>> hurc ast
>>

>
> I do not need to. I have spoken to him on the phone and have an
>extra email address. You ARE using a Telus IP address. If what you say
>is true then you just admitted to theft of service. If they find you do
>not have an account and are hacking in with a dial up, I am sure they
>will look into that as well. All dial ups keep caller ID records. Good day.


yup i have 100 bucks that sez u have not contacted them by phone
post his name and number so I can call him too

lmfao

U GO GIRL

hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.