BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2005, 10:02   #1 (permalink)
fordman3@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:55:43 GMT, "Jim Warman"
<mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>Ah, yes..... I've seen those engine warrantees that are tied to te use of a
>product or group of products. I couldn't see me purchasing one...
>


lmfao
hey warman how come a ford tsb
tells ya how to use that chevy
made stuff for valve noise??
but hey if ya were a tech
ya would know this

>Rod and main bearings are typically in the 0.002" range but it would be nice
>to know what we're working on. Cam bearing inserts would also be close in
>there. In your owners manual, you should find a small chart showing which
>oils are preferred over which temperature ranges (if you live where temps
>can be extreme). Failing that, if the manual recommends 5W30 then 5W30 it
>should be.
>

big ****ing deal jim
bearing sizes are usually
1 ten thousand for every inch of shaft size

>FWIW... if I'm that far into a motor, I seldom re-use the old oil pump. A
>new, brand name pump adds a seure feeling and they aren't expensive..
>
>

too stupid to usa a flat edge and shim stock jim?

btw
i saw ya at slave lake

how ya doiing mr lube rack!!!!!
ya looked real good changing oil


wanna beeeeeeeeeeeee

BUSTED

time to come clean
and tell the people what ya really are


h
u
r


c



  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-04-2005, 13:01   #2 (permalink)
dwight
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman

<fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:lu3mh1lh3pqk2bts44o455ime6296arbkg@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:55:43 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:


JULY 24th?!? Are you kidding?

What, did they just let you out on leave for the holiday weekend?

dwight


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 14:01   #3 (permalink)
NoOption5L@aol.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman

dwight wrote:
> <fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:lu3mh1lh3pqk2bts44o455ime6296arbkg@4ax.com...
> > On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:55:43 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> > <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:


> JULY 24th?!? Are you kidding?


> What, did they just let you out on leave for the holiday weekend?


dwight,

Strange isn't it that he showed up again right after I posted the
following:

2) Sad to say, but it rocks whenever a troll comes by. Not any run of
the mill troll mind you, I mean a good troll. The last one, whatever
his name was (I can't remember now), sucked! He was boring as hell!
On the other hand, TnT was decent, but then got boring because he got
so repetitious. The best one to date in my eyes was the White Tornado.
He was intelligent, had a point he was trying to make, and he had a
good sense of humor.

And then he reads this, and he still sucks. He using the same old
boring as hell format -- no message, and no use of intelligence. Oh
well I guess, it's his [waste of] time.

Hey, been meaning to ask... what's the status with you getting a new GT
Mustang?

Patrick
'93 Cobra

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 19:01   #4 (permalink)
fordman3@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 13:07:37 -0400, "dwight" <tfrog93@GEEmail.com>
wrote:

><fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:lu3mh1lh3pqk2bts44o455ime6296arbkg@4ax.com...
>> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:55:43 GMT, "Jim Warman"
>> <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>
>JULY 24th?!? Are you kidding?
>
>What, did they just let you out on leave for the holiday weekend?
>
>dwight
>


hey i just got back from vacation
had to fix them oil workers trucks to
save ya yankees

h
u
r
c

a
s
t

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 07:02   #5 (permalink)
dwight
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman

<NoOption5L@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1125860703.236555.286630@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
> Hey, been meaning to ask... what's the status with you getting a new GT
> Mustang?
>
> Patrick
> '93 Cobra


Hah!

I have a new John Deere and a new Trek 7300. That's pretty good, right
there.

No, there's no new Mustang for dwight this year. We just bought as big a
piece of Paradise as we could swing, and Jean's only now getting used to the
new payments and bills that come with the new home. I'm not throwing a new
car payment on top of that, just yet.

But that's definitely the reason that I held out for a 2-car garage.

:()


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 07:02   #6 (permalink)
dwight
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman

<fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7k2nh1l4unk3lohsmaptcab2u8jmi3k283@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 13:07:37 -0400, "dwight" <tfrog93@GEEmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>><fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>news:lu3mh1lh3pqk2bts44o455ime6296arbkg@4ax.com...
>>> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:55:43 GMT, "Jim Warman"
>>> <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>>
>>JULY 24th?!? Are you kidding?
>>
>>What, did they just let you out on leave for the holiday weekend?
>>
>>dwight
>>

>
> hey i just got back from vacation


Vacation. So that's what they call it.

dwight


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:02   #7 (permalink)
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman

I can't complain... at least it's spelling my name right.... makes it a good
day for him when he can get one thing right...

Now... all we need to wonder is how he can twist that around...



  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 14:01   #8 (permalink)
Big Al
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman


<fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:lu3mh1lh3pqk2bts44o455ime6296arbkg@4ax.com...
> big ****ing deal jim
> bearing sizes are usually
> 1 ten thousand for every inch of shaft size
>


More proof that Hurc is a complete idiot!! What a looser this group must be,
we can't even draw a decent troll. At least he studied and learned how to
spell Jim correctly.


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 16:01   #9 (permalink)
fordman3@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:49:10 -0700, "Big Al" <nospamsal1@qwest.net>
wrote:

>
><fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:lu3mh1lh3pqk2bts44o455ime6296arbkg@4ax.com...
>> big ****ing deal jim
>> bearing sizes are usually
>> 1 ten thousand for every inch of shaft size
>>

>
>More proof that Hurc is a complete idiot!! What a looser this group must be,
>we can't even draw a decent troll. At least he studied and learned how to
>spell Jim correctly.
>

l
m
f
a
o

big fat al
the unskilled labor guy

h
u
r
c
a
s
t

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 01:01   #10 (permalink)
Big Al
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: BEWARE OF FAKES jim warman


<fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ejbph1dumkk1p9kkse83k0r94skr1gsqdg@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:49:10 -0700, "Big Al" <nospamsal1@qwest.net>
> wrote:
>
>>
>><fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>news:lu3mh1lh3pqk2bts44o455ime6296arbkg@4ax.com...
>>> big ****ing deal jim
>>> bearing sizes are usually
>>> 1 ten thousand for every inch of shaft size
>>>

>>


Hey Hurc,

Why not explain the above? Just what is it you're certified for? The nut
house? Certified insane, does that ring a bell? Is that why you spend so
much time trying to prove you're so smart?

Hurc "ast" Tell us again, what does "ast" stand for?


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:56.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.