come clean warman - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-06-05, 06:01 PM
fordman3@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
come clean warman

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 02:18:26 GMT, "Jim Warman"
<mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>Well, we can see for sure that you are a bald faced liar.... you have just
>called even your more lucid statements into question. You, sir, are bereft
>of credibilty, bereft of integrity and offer little to any forum you
>participate in. You are as awe-inspiring as a toilet paper commercial.
>
>Ya snuck up on us this time... say what you want... you don't matter enough
>for any further response.....
>
>turd.... hurc... the keys aren't that far apart....
>


lm
fa
offf

keep it up jimmy
i have the proof
i have the recipt and work order

bwhahahahahaha
warmans busted
h
u
r
c
a
s
t

>
><fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:dpbph1dqogrpsr1kkao7m9a7bat7fs50d3@4ax.com...
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 17:06:29 GMT, "Jim Warman"
>> <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:
>>
>> >I can't complain... at least it's spelling my name right.... makes it a

>good
>> >day for him when he can get one thing right...
>> >
>> >Now... all we need to wonder is how he can twist that around...
>> >
>> >

>>
>>
>> twist what around ?
>>
>> jim warman
>> slave lake ford lubeboy
>>
>> come clean jim
>> tell these folks your title
>> i had you change oil on my vehicle
>>
>> BUSTED
>>
>> l
>> m
>> f
>> a
>> o
>>
>>
>> h
>> u
>> r
>> c
>> a
>> s
>> t

>




 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-06-05, 07:01 PM
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: come clean warman

Scan them and post them, asshole. You want credibility, you gotta earn it.

Of course, you can't scan and post what you don't have, so don't waste our
time.



 
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-06-05, 08:01 PM
fordman3@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: come clean warman

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 01:03:53 GMT, "Jim Warman"
<mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>Scan them and post them, asshole. You want credibility, you gotta earn it.
>
>Of course, you can't scan and post what you don't have, so don't waste our
>time.
>
>

come clean now jim
wannnabeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

h
u
r
c
a
s
t

 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-07-05, 12:01 AM
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: come clean warman

Post 'em, hurl.... you have no way out of this one.... You said it, you can
"prove" it.... post it. Be a man for once in your life or forever be a sad
little puke. Of course, all you can prove is that you are a major source of
methane gas....


<fordman3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:8lhsh116ea8sfgar3hblfjb8th69ooetsj@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 01:03:53 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:
>
> >Scan them and post them, asshole. You want credibility, you gotta earn

it.
> >
> >Of course, you can't scan and post what you don't have, so don't waste

our
> >time.
> >
> >

> come clean now jim
> wannnabeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>
> h
> u
> r
> c
> a
> s
> t
>



 
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-08-05, 04:01 PM
fordman3@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: come clean warman

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 06:13:00 GMT, "Jim Warman"
<mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>Post 'em, hurl.... you have no way out of this one.... You said it, you can
>"prove" it.... post it. Be a man for once in your life or forever be a sad
>little puke. Of course, all you can prove is that you are a major source of
>methane gas....
>
>
>


ya cant post a picture on this newsgroup

oilboy
hurc ast
 
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-08-05, 11:01 PM
Thomas Cameron
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: come clean warman

fordman3@hotmail.com wrote:

> ya cant post a picture on this newsgroup
>
> oilboy
> hurc ast


Really?

Thomas

 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome