Happy Holidays - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2005, 22:02   #1 (permalink)
Cobra Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Happy Holidays

I will say Happy Holidays to all as I don't want to offend any body by
saying Merry Christmas. I'll take my chances Merry Christmas All. Keep up
the good work in the coming year, you all are worth a good laugh now and
again.
Cobraboy '98 convert


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-26-2005, 07:01   #2 (permalink)
dwight
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Happy Holidays

"Cobra Boy" <cobraboy@nowhere.net> wrote in message
news:Z1qrf.349$SW3.121@trndny08...
>I will say Happy Holidays to all as I don't want to offend any body by
> saying Merry Christmas. I'll take my chances Merry Christmas All. Keep up
> the good work in the coming year, you all are worth a good laugh now and
> again.
> Cobraboy '98 convert


Lord knows, I'm no Christian, but Merry Christmas to you and to all those
who celebrate.

dwight


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 12:01   #3 (permalink)
Zombywoof
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Happy Holidays

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:02:28 -0500, "dwight" <tfrog93@gEEmail.com>
wrote:

>"Cobra Boy" <cobraboy@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>news:Z1qrf.349$SW3.121@trndny08...
>>I will say Happy Holidays to all as I don't want to offend any body by
>> saying Merry Christmas. I'll take my chances Merry Christmas All. Keep up
>> the good work in the coming year, you all are worth a good laugh now and
>> again.
>> Cobraboy '98 convert

>
>Lord knows, I'm no Christian, but Merry Christmas to you and to all those
>who celebrate.
>
>dwight
>

Are you a Lion?
--
Zombywoof

Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 13:01   #4 (permalink)
Deputy Dog
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Happy Holidays


"dwight" <tfrog93@gEEmail.com> wrote in message >
> Lord knows, I'm no Christian, but Merry Christmas to you and to all those
> who celebrate.
>
> dwight
>
>


Happy kwansa then :-P

Dave



  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 06:01   #5 (permalink)
dwight
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Happy Holidays

"Zombywoof" <Zomby-Woof_dogs_@cox.net> wrote in message
news:r9h0r19dk4tdqlbpsll7d57g1oifv7dur6@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:02:28 -0500, "dwight" <tfrog93@gEEmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>"Cobra Boy" <cobraboy@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>news:Z1qrf.349$SW3.121@trndny08...
>>>I will say Happy Holidays to all as I don't want to offend any body by
>>> saying Merry Christmas. I'll take my chances Merry Christmas All. Keep
>>> up
>>> the good work in the coming year, you all are worth a good laugh now and
>>> again.
>>> Cobraboy '98 convert

>>
>>Lord knows, I'm no Christian, but Merry Christmas to you and to all those
>>who celebrate.
>>
>>dwight
>>

> Are you a Lion?
> --
> Zombywoof


Is there only a choice of two?

dwight


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 06:01   #6 (permalink)
dwight
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Happy Holidays

"Deputy Dog" <dave@(removethis)sibbett.com> wrote in message
news:WBYrf.22029$mz2.15668@trnddc08...
>
> "dwight" <tfrog93@gEEmail.com> wrote in message >
>> Lord knows, I'm no Christian, but Merry Christmas to you and to all those
>> who celebrate.
>>
>> dwight
>>
>>

>
> Happy kwansa then :-P
>
> Dave


Kwanzaa... ur... thanks, but no. The closest I've been to Africa is in
reading the Tarzan books as a young dwight.

Besides, that's a relatively VERY recent invention, and you know I like the
older models.

dwight


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 15:01   #7 (permalink)
WindsorFox
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Happy Holidays

dwight wrote:
> "Zombywoof" <Zomby-Woof_dogs_@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:r9h0r19dk4tdqlbpsll7d57g1oifv7dur6@4ax.com...
>
>>On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:02:28 -0500, "dwight" <tfrog93@gEEmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>
>>>"Cobra Boy" <cobraboy@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>>news:Z1qrf.349$SW3.121@trndny08...
>>>
>>>>I will say Happy Holidays to all as I don't want to offend any body by
>>>>saying Merry Christmas. I'll take my chances Merry Christmas All. Keep
>>>>up
>>>>the good work in the coming year, you all are worth a good laugh now and
>>>>again.
>>>>Cobraboy '98 convert
>>>
>>>Lord knows, I'm no Christian, but Merry Christmas to you and to all those
>>>who celebrate.
>>>
>>>dwight
>>>

>>
>>Are you a Lion?
>>--
>>Zombywoof

>
>
> Is there only a choice of two?
>
> dwight
>
>


No,no. That's David and he spells it with a "Y"...

--

Oh, you are out of your rabbid assed mind.- KJK

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 15:01   #8 (permalink)
WindsorFox
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Happy Holidays

dwight wrote:
> "Deputy Dog" <dave@(removethis)sibbett.com> wrote in message
> news:WBYrf.22029$mz2.15668@trnddc08...
>
>>"dwight" <tfrog93@gEEmail.com> wrote in message >
>>
>>>Lord knows, I'm no Christian, but Merry Christmas to you and to all those
>>>who celebrate.
>>>
>>>dwight
>>>
>>>

>>
>>Happy kwansa then :-P
>>
>>Dave

>
>
> Kwanzaa... ur... thanks, but no. The closest I've been to Africa is in
> reading the Tarzan books as a young dwight.
>
> Besides, that's a relatively VERY recent invention, and you know I like the
> older models.
>
> dwight
>
>


That's closer than Kwanzaa has ever been, and probably just as
close as the guy that made up that "holiday".

--

Oh, you are out of your rabbid assed mind.- KJK

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 06:01   #9 (permalink)
Zombywoof
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Happy Holidays

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 08:38:04 -0500, "dwight" <tfrog93@gEEmail.com>
wrote:

>"Zombywoof" <Zomby-Woof_dogs_@cox.net> wrote in message
>news:r9h0r19dk4tdqlbpsll7d57g1oifv7dur6@4ax.com...
>> On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:02:28 -0500, "dwight" <tfrog93@gEEmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"Cobra Boy" <cobraboy@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>>news:Z1qrf.349$SW3.121@trndny08...
>>>>I will say Happy Holidays to all as I don't want to offend any body by
>>>> saying Merry Christmas. I'll take my chances Merry Christmas All. Keep
>>>> up
>>>> the good work in the coming year, you all are worth a good laugh now and
>>>> again.
>>>> Cobraboy '98 convert
>>>
>>>Lord knows, I'm no Christian, but Merry Christmas to you and to all those
>>>who celebrate.
>>>
>>>dwight
>>>

>> Are you a Lion?
>> --
>> Zombywoof

>
>Is there only a choice of two?
>
>dwight
>

Yup. The first two original Pro Teams. The Christians & The Lions.
The Christians had one helluva losing season.
--
Zombywoof

Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:00.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.