Interesting update on my Cobra - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2005, 16:01   #1 (permalink)
KJ.Kate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Interesting update on my Cobra

I got a call a couple of days ago from a kid in town, said he thought he saw
my Cobra at a car lot and stopped to have a look at it.

Sure enough it was Shug. She came all the way back to Lexington. He was
evidently the guy that bought her the day we traded her in.

I stopped in today on my way home from town, even though the car wasnt
there. I told the guy that I heard he had a Cobra, he looked a little
tenative and then I gave him my name and grinned at him. He grinned all
over, told me he was glad to meet me and we went in and talked about the
car.

It seems that his daughter, a little redhead just turned 15. *sigh*
She has loved Mustangs since she was 4 and he got this for her birthday. She
evidently has always wanted one and he wanted her first car to be one.

I told him the story of Kristen, he assured me his daughter is a careful,
good little driver - bla bla bla *cough* whatever.
He then added that she doesn't much like the 5 speed and that she has been
less than enthusiastic about it since she got it so he is going to get her a
"school car". There IS a God in heaven!

But, he tells me that they are keeping it. They have it all primped and
preened and tucked away for the winter and even told me that I could come
and drive it any time I want.

Uh huh....
I'm thinking.... maybe not.

Oh yea, and he told me her name is Brook Lynn - they are going to get an
eyebrow decal cut to put on the windshield with her name on it...

Up until then, I was doing ok. I made my excuses got the hell out of there
before I said something I shouldnt have.

KJK





  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-15-2005, 18:01   #2 (permalink)
Backyard Mechanic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Interesting update on my Cobra

"KJ.Kate" <KJ.Kate@WhoseHotMail.com> wrote:

> But, he tells me that they are keeping it. They have it all primped
> and preened and tucked away for the winter and even told me that I
> could come and drive it any time I want.
>
> Uh huh....
> I'm thinking.... maybe not.
>


Good thinking..I see your point. OTOH, my SVO was a basket case when I
sold it, thinking about emailing the buyer...

hmmm.. maybe not, too.

> Oh yea, and he told me her name is Brook Lynn - they are going to get
> an eyebrow decal cut to put on the windshield with her name on it...
>
> Up until then, I was doing ok. I made my excuses got the hell out of
> there before I said something I shouldnt have.
>
> KJK


Awwww... maybe Daddy is on here reading that right now....

;)

--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, putting up with my 'smartass' is the price
you pay..DEAL with it!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 18:01   #3 (permalink)
KJ.Kate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Interesting update on my Cobra


"Backyard Mechanic" <pettyfog@yaywho.com> wrote in message
news:Xns972DCD9911741pettyfogery@207.115.17.102...
: "KJ.Kate" <KJ.Kate@WhoseHotMail.com> wrote:
:
: > But, he tells me that they are keeping it. They have it all primped
: > and preened and tucked away for the winter and even told me that I
: > could come and drive it any time I want.
: >
: > Uh huh....
: > I'm thinking.... maybe not.
: >
:
: Good thinking..I see your point. OTOH, my SVO was a basket case when I
: sold it, thinking about emailing the buyer...
:
: hmmm.. maybe not, too.
:
: > Oh yea, and he told me her name is Brook Lynn - they are going to get
: > an eyebrow decal cut to put on the windshield with her name on it...
: >
: > Up until then, I was doing ok. I made my excuses got the hell out of
: > there before I said something I shouldnt have.
: >
: > KJK
:
: Awwww... maybe Daddy is on here reading that right now....

He is a really nice guy. I think he will understand :)
After all, any dad that buys his little girl a car like Shug, has to be ok,
right?

KJK


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 15:01   #4 (permalink)
WindsorFox
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Interesting update on my Cobra

KJ.Kate wrote:
> "Backyard Mechanic" <pettyfog@yaywho.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns972DCD9911741pettyfogery@207.115.17.102...
> : "KJ.Kate" <KJ.Kate@WhoseHotMail.com> wrote:
> :
> : > But, he tells me that they are keeping it. They have it all primped
> : > and preened and tucked away for the winter and even told me that I
> : > could come and drive it any time I want.
> : >
> : > Uh huh....
> : > I'm thinking.... maybe not.
> : >
> :
> : Good thinking..I see your point. OTOH, my SVO was a basket case when I
> : sold it, thinking about emailing the buyer...
> :
> : hmmm.. maybe not, too.
> :
> : > Oh yea, and he told me her name is Brook Lynn - they are going to get
> : > an eyebrow decal cut to put on the windshield with her name on it...
> : >
> : > Up until then, I was doing ok. I made my excuses got the hell out of
> : > there before I said something I shouldnt have.
> : >
> : > KJK
> :
> : Awwww... maybe Daddy is on here reading that right now....
>
> He is a really nice guy. I think he will understand :)
> After all, any dad that buys his little girl a car like Shug, has to be ok,
> right?
>
> KJK
>
>


Maybe he threw in the name on the windshield thing to see if he
could get a rise out of you. Sounds like something I would to LOL.

--

Oh, you are out of your rabbid assed mind.- KJK

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 19:01   #5 (permalink)
KJ.Kate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Interesting update on my Cobra


"WindsorFox" <windsorfox@NOSPAM.cox.net> wrote
: >
:
: Maybe he threw in the name on the windshield thing to see if he
: could get a rise out of you. Sounds like something I would to LOL.
:
: --
:
: Oh, you are out of your rabbid assed mind.- KJK


Somehow, I doubt it, but you just never know....

They are REALLY big on window stickers down here. Makes my skin crawl.

KJK


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 20:01   #6 (permalink)
66 6F HCS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Interesting update on my Cobra


"KJ.Kate" <KJ.Kate@WhoseHotMail.com> wrote
> They are REALLY big on window stickers down here. Makes my skin crawl.


Screw window stickers...
I'm waiting to see pencil erasers poking out from a Cherry Jell-O'd up white
t-shirt!!!!!!!!!

:)
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289
'68 Ranchero 500 302
'69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W
ThunderSnake #57
http://home.comcast.net/~vanguard92/


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 21:01   #7 (permalink)
KJ.Kate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Interesting update on my Cobra

ROFLMFAO!!!

OH MY GOD! I am gonna wet m'salf!!!
You'll have to get that new chikka to do that, she is the one doing the
bouncy boobie thing.

KJK



"66 6F HCS" <69ta_mustang@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:c5qdndZK9MUcFj7eRVn-sg@comcast.com...
:
: "KJ.Kate" <KJ.Kate@WhoseHotMail.com> wrote
: > They are REALLY big on window stickers down here. Makes my skin crawl.
:
: Screw window stickers...
: I'm waiting to see pencil erasers poking out from a Cherry Jell-O'd up
white
: t-shirt!!!!!!!!!
:
::)
: --
: Scott W.
: '66 HCS Mustang 289
: '68 Ranchero 500 302
: '69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W
: ThunderSnake #57
: http://home.comcast.net/~vanguard92/
:
:


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 23:01   #8 (permalink)
ZombyWoof
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Interesting update on my Cobra

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:58:20 -0600, "KJ.Kate"
<KJ.Kate@WhoseHotMail.com> wrote:

>I got a call a couple of days ago from a kid in town, said he thought he saw
>my Cobra at a car lot and stopped to have a look at it.
>
>Sure enough it was Shug. She came all the way back to Lexington. He was
>evidently the guy that bought her the day we traded her in.
>
>I stopped in today on my way home from town, even though the car wasnt
>there. I told the guy that I heard he had a Cobra, he looked a little
>tenative and then I gave him my name and grinned at him. He grinned all
>over, told me he was glad to meet me and we went in and talked about the
>car.
>
>It seems that his daughter, a little redhead just turned 15. *sigh*
>She has loved Mustangs since she was 4 and he got this for her birthday. She
>evidently has always wanted one and he wanted her first car to be one.
>
>I told him the story of Kristen, he assured me his daughter is a careful,
>good little driver - bla bla bla *cough* whatever.
>He then added that she doesn't much like the 5 speed and that she has been
>less than enthusiastic about it since she got it so he is going to get her a
>"school car". There IS a God in heaven!
>
>But, he tells me that they are keeping it. They have it all primped and
>preened and tucked away for the winter and even told me that I could come
>and drive it any time I want.
>
>Uh huh....
>I'm thinking.... maybe not.
>
>Oh yea, and he told me her name is Brook Lynn - they are going to get an
>eyebrow decal cut to put on the windshield with her name on it...
>

Sounds like her parents watched one tow many porno movies.

>Up until then, I was doing ok. I made my excuses got the hell out of there
>before I said something I shouldnt have.
>
>KJK
>
>
>
>


--
Zombywoof

Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 05:01   #9 (permalink)
KJ.Kate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Interesting update on my Cobra


"ZombyWoof" <Zomby-Woofdogs@Cox.net> wrote

: >Oh yea, and he told me her name is Brook Lynn - they are going to get an
: >eyebrow decal cut to put on the windshield with her name on it...
: >
: Sounds like her parents watched one tow many porno movies.
:
Naw, the guy seems like a real decent. sort. Maybe just an unsusual sense of
humor.


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 12:01   #10 (permalink)
Backyard Mechanic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Interesting update on my Cobra

"KJ.Kate" <KJ.Kate@WhoseHotMail.com> wrote:

> ROFLMFAO!!!
>
> OH MY GOD! I am gonna wet m'salf!!!
> You'll have to get that new chikka to do that, she is the one doing the
> bouncy boobie thing.
>
> KJK
>



Disgusting, ol' Lady!!!

;)

--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, putting up with my 'smartass' is the price
you pay..DEAL with it!
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.