invitation for warman - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-05, 04:01 PM
hueydewyandlouie@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
invitation for warman

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:27:11 GMT, "Jim Warman"
<mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>You oughta know, hurc.... you would be da man about being brave behind a
>keyboard.
>
>


lmfao
warman you know where i work
rite accross the street from ford school
i have invited ya before
the invitation is still open

drop on by
coffee will be on me

lmfao
h
u
r
c


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-05, 07:01 PM
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: invitation for warman

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.......

Aside from the fact that I don't believe you know the inside of Universal
from your ass.... you haven't proved one damned thing in your time here -
other than what an ass you are. Here's your chance.... how many classrooms
and how much is a can of pop? What's on display in the coffeeroom????


<hueydewyandlouie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:pvkua1hbn571a7s68kfov9v2ebgumca02a@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:27:11 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:
>
> >You oughta know, hurc.... you would be da man about being brave behind a
> >keyboard.
> >
> >

>
> lmfao
> warman you know where i work
> rite accross the street from ford school
> i have invited ya before
> the invitation is still open
>
> drop on by
> coffee will be on me
>
> lmfao
> h
> u
> r
> c



 
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-05, 07:01 PM
maryhartman@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: invitation for warman

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:02:11 GMT, "Jim Warman"
<mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.......
>
>Aside from the fact that I don't believe you know the inside of Universal
>from your ass.... you haven't proved one damned thing in your time here -
>other than what an ass you are. Here's your chance.... how many classrooms
>and how much is a can of pop? What's on display in the coffeeroom????
>

lmfao
ya go in
a bunch of tables engines on the left next to the shop door
6 of them
v8s and v10s
a fridge and a sink
sorry jim no pop machine
however chips and snacks are available
leave a loonie as well as free coffee
garbish has an office oppoisie the biffy

in the back there is a carpeted section facing east with a computer
and a screen to teach
there are 2 bay directly behind
ya foctard

dont get lost



hurc ast









>
><hueydewyandlouie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:pvkua1hbn571a7s68kfov9v2ebgumca02a@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:27:11 GMT, "Jim Warman"
>> <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:
>>
>> >You oughta know, hurc.... you would be da man about being brave behind a
>> >keyboard.
>> >
>> >

>>
>> lmfao
>> warman you know where i work
>> rite accross the street from ford school
>> i have invited ya before
>> the invitation is still open
>>
>> drop on by
>> coffee will be on me
>>
>> lmfao
>> h
>> u
>> r
>> c

>


 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-15-05, 01:01 AM
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: invitation for warman

Ooooohhh... hurl's been in the Calgary training centre...... we are now
really impressed. We bow to king hurl.... We have seen the master.... Now
I'm going to barf.

How does this make you special, Mary? (hmmm.... Mary... that suits you....).



 
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-15-05, 04:01 AM
John
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: invitation for warman

"Jim Warman" <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote in message
news:yDQre.56382$HI.14519@edtnps84...
> Ooooohhh... hurl's been in the Calgary training centre...... we are now
> really impressed. We bow to king hurl.... We have seen the master.... Now
> I'm going to barf.
>
> How does this make you special, Mary? (hmmm.... Mary... that suits
> you....).


He took Wash Bay Techniques. Unfortunately, he failed.

--
John
ThunderSnake #59



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome